Impress Me In The Kitchen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make a slow-cooker turkey chili.  Perhaps that's more of a panty-dropper than tuna casserole.

5 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

Also baked zito is the same ingredients of lasangna arranged differently LOL

Baked Zito isn't a food, it's a Fortress Mistress smoking the pot.

8 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

Beef pho??? How would you slice the beef? OMG I'm getting excited thinking about this. Tell me please. I've never tasted or even heard of a Japanese strawberry shortcake so if your tasted delicious that would be my baseline LOL I would love you so hard LOL

You can usually freeze it for 2 hours so it's firm enough to slice into thin pieces, but not completely frozen. The bones, tendons, ball thingies, etc I just buy from an Asian grocery store.

Japanese strawberry shortcake is just a spongecake layered with some fresh whipped cream and strawberries. It's definitely more of an Asian cake where it's not overly sweet, but more of a synergy between the ingredients.

I'll definitely have access to an oven in a few months (not next month unfortunately), but I still owe you a Japanese Cheesecake too lol

8 minutes ago, otaku said:

You can usually freeze it for 2 hours so it's firm enough to slice into thin pieces, but not completely frozen. The bones, tendons, ball thingies, etc I just buy from an Asian grocery store.

Japanese strawberry shortcake is just a spongecake layered with some fresh whipped cream and strawberries. It's definitely more of an Asian cake where it's not overly sweet, but more of a synergy between the ingredients.

I'll definitely have access to an oven in a few months (not next month unfortunately), but I still owe you a Japanese Cheesecake too lol

I want to chew this and taste this and then spit it into your mouth. 

In accordance with my Italian heritage,  I would make my homemade manicotti with meat sauce.  Yes, I make the crepes myself, no store-bought shells or my Nonna would beat my ass. Probably worse than the Mistresses would. And since this is a special meal, I would also make some marinated and grilled lamb chops, maybe throw in some braciole for Mistress Zito! With 25 years of restaurant experience and an intense passion for cooking, I would love to prepare a feast for the Fortress ladies.

11 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Beef pho??? How would you slice the beef? OMG I'm getting excited thinking about this. Tell me please. I've never tasted or even heard of a Japanese strawberry shortcake so if your tasted delicious that would be my baseline LOL I would love you so hard LOL

Please make us strawberry shortcake!

12 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Who tf doesn't like comfort?!?! LOL Do you think we're made of stone? A casserole dish that includes a can of creamed mushroom soup is not impressive. If you served this to a first date, there would be no second. Perhaps this is mean/harsh, but it's still truth and helpful tough love.

LOL What do you expect from a Mistress? Only tough love over here!

23 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

I'd eat some too fo course :-))) Probably more than I'd spit into your mouth ?

So evil, now every time I bake something I'll think back to this

I did a pretty bad job with the whipped cream decoration, but it tasted pretty ok-ishy

1030011.jpg

1030008.jpg

26 minutes ago, otaku said:

So evil, now every time I bake something I'll think back to this

I did a pretty bad job with the whipped cream decoration, but it tasted pretty ok-ishy

1030011.jpg

1030008.jpg

OTAKU!!!! You are killing me. That slice of pie looks SOOOO DELICIOUS. Makes me want to kidnap you and keep you chained up in sub-sub-basement kitchen. Like a "mole" cook no one would ever find.

27 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

OTAKU!!!! You are killing me. That slice of pie looks SOOOO DELICIOUS. Makes me want to kidnap you and keep you chained up in sub-sub-basement kitchen. Like a "mole" cook no one would ever find.

Can you make a fruit tart? Like with fresh blackberries and strawberries? No other fruits. 

On 7/15/2018 at 12:29 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Sounds delicious! What kind of veggies are your favorite with this meal? 

Baby vegetables, mostly: carrots, corn, cucumbers. If I have a few days to brine/pickle everything, then a mild pepper or 2. Thinking about it now, those are all  all pretty phallic choices. An unconcious desire to send a subliminal message, maybe.  

10 minutes ago, otaku said:

Ended up burning the sweet pastry crust a bit, but pastry cream was good

20180718_201923.jpg

HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS FUCKING DELICIOUS!!!!!!! 10 points right there. Eat it so your gut will be more whippable LOL Then make a second one, that should come out better. OMG I need to eat this.

44 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS FUCKING DELICIOUS!!!!!!! 10 points right there. Eat it so your gut will be more whippable LOL Then make a second one, that should come out better. OMG I need to eat this.

NOPE! I'm feeding it to other people, they can deal with the weight gain. WHY DO YOU STILL WANT TO WHIP MY GUT, it hurts SO SO much. Like a mad minute condensed into a single strike?

I don't do much cooking nowadays. Most of my meals are cooked for me or I dine at restaurants, order in or go hungry until someone takes pity on me. I cooked out of necessity after a divorce for myself and a child of the marriage. Later I took up with a young lady whose father was a chef and a restaurant owner. I learned how to cook a number of dishes including a mean chili con carne. I also went to the docks and bought freshly caught fish from the fishing boats. Then I cleaned and cooked them. There was a time when I could dine free at her father's restaurant on Madison Avenue. Years later I made a vegetarian chili that was served at party hosted by my woman at that time. There were no fatalities. Actually I received many compliments and regretted that I didn't make much more. 

Those days are "Gone With the Wind."

Dannyboy