Mistress Jung- Summer Sessions!!

Guess what?!? Mistress Jung will be visiting the Fortress next month!! 

It’s been a good while, we have some catching up to do. Super excited to see her again and introduce her to everyone ?

Best of all, Mistress Jung will be available for a limited number of sessions in August through early September! She’s taking appointments for one-to-one sessions and multiple-Player sessions, which I strongly recommend experiencing while you can.

To book in advance, please email [email protected].

9 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

It’s been a good while, we have some catching up to do. Super excited to see her again and introduce her to everyone ?

Best of all, Mistress Jung will be available for a limited number of sessions in August through early September! She’s taking appointments for one-to-one sessions and multiple-Player sessions, which I strongly recommend experiencing while you can.

Oh! My!

19 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

? !! You think I can get a session scheduled??

Dear Ms. Kang,

that is the worst news ever... well for me... as I won't be able to be there...

But it is great to see, that there is hope, that dear mistresses could return...and be it just for a couple of weeks...

If you read my posts, I felt a deep bond to each and every of the fortress mistresses I met over the years and I just keep you and them all in my heart and do not just replace them, when they're gone...

the special thing about Ms. Jung was, that she was the first one actively really pushing limits, while the sessions before were just about having fun and playing ... within my comfort zone...

well all you friends of the fortress able to meet Ms. Jung.... have fun... I am sure all the ladies will love to match up with her as well...

All the best from Germany

On 7/16/2018 at 5:47 PM, Jeriko13 said:

Dannyboy is going to shit his pants

On 7/18/2018 at 10:11 PM, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

The woman the myth the legend! Oh what I would give to see the look on Dannyboy's face when he finds out.

It seems that a myth prevails, the origin of which is far beyond my limited abilities to comprehend, that I was shattered and despondent over her sudden departure. One would suppose that my soul departed with her and I would forever carry the ghost of her memory until the last beat of my heart on this Earth. Well, it is true that I did like her a lot.

Dannyboy 

8 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

It seems that a myth prevails, the origin of which is far beyond my limited abilities to comprehend, that I was shattered and despondent over her sudden departure. One would suppose that my soul departed with her and I would forever carry the ghost of her memory until the last beat of my heart on this Earth. Well, it is true that I did like her a lot.

Dannyboy 

Ha, I just knew you'd be excited 

On 7/20/2018 at 8:52 AM, tommygermany said:

so it will be Mina to the rescue, DB???? Welcome back to life :)

I worry about JJB though. I hope he is in good health and able to find out that she is coming back.

On 7/20/2018 at 7:49 PM, Jeriko13 said:

Ha, I just knew you'd be excited 

I did not lose bladder or bowel control. It is a much deeper feeling and I look forward to reconnecting with her. This time I already know she will have to leave in a while.

Dannyboy

On 7/24/2018 at 1:20 PM, Mistress Rey said:

It's almost August... I am curious to know what everyone is fantasizing about doing when Mistress Jung arrives!

Dear Ms. Rey:

A thought passed my mind that I might bring my little demon into session with Mina but I never considered sharing the time I had with her. 

I am a little nervous over seeing her again and I don't have an agenda right now. I used to prepare a song list for our sessions and I may do that before August arrives. The last song that I dedicated to Mina will be the first on that list.

I sang to her in our sessions and she listened attentively, even kindly as my singing voice even then had diminished quite a bit.

I am a different person today but the thought of her still tugs at my heart.

Dannyboy

1 hour ago, Dannyboy said:

Dear Ms. Rey:

A thought passed my mind that I might bring my little demon into session with Mina but I never considered sharing the time I had with her. 

I am a little nervous over seeing her again and I don't have an agenda right now. I used to prepare a song list for our sessions and I may do that before August arrives. The last song that I dedicated to Mina will be the first on that list.

I sang to her in our sessions and she listened attentively, even kindly as my singing voice even then had diminished quite a bit.

I am a different person today but the thought of her still tugs at my heart.

Dannyboy

I like your rendition of Sukiyaki ?