Mistress Jung- Summer Sessions!!

5 hours ago, kevybaby said:

No way dude I sing to mistresses in my sessions too, great. Thought I was special for doing that, thought no one else did it and I was a unique special snowflake for doing it... damn. 

1 hour ago, Big Trouble Baby said:

I once sang Buddy Holly's True Love Ways to a Mistress.

I told Mistress Haru I had a pretty good voice and she demanded I sign a song for her.  Unfortunately, she chose the song and it was a pop song less than twenty years old, so she ridiculed and punished me for not knowing it.  Then she made me sing "The Star Spangled Banner," and...shockingly...kept doing things like pinching my nipples or kneeing me in the groin when I got to the tough parts!

On 7/25/2018 at 6:28 PM, kevybaby said:

No way dude I sing to mistresses in my sessions too, great. Thought I was special for doing that, thought no one else did it and I was a unique special snowflake for doing it... damn. 

kevy......

The trouble with many subs is their collective self effacing qualities. I should know that. Allow yourself the right to consider yourself special for singing to your Mistress. I remember that Dogzilla posted some years ago about singing "What's New Pussycat?" to Eva Koi over 20 times in a session. I sing songs to bare the pain in my soul. Mina Jung knew of the sadness within my soul. She had a quality of empathy I've rarely seen in a woman. The last song I ever sang to her was "Don't" by Elvis Presley.

Dannyboy

On 7/25/2018 at 6:36 PM, Mistress Kang said:

I like your rendition of Sukiyaki ? 

Dear Ms. Kang:

You have honored in connection with Sukiyaki in different ways over the time we have known each other. Thank you. A trivial point you may not know is that I cannot sing that song in Kyu Sakamoto's key. I usually sing along and have great difficultly hitting the high notes. I did much better when I performed it in front of a group accompanied by a Japanese guitarist. One of the Japanese ladies came up to me with compliments on my pronunciation and and the true heartbreak that came directly from my life. 

Hitori bocchi no yoru. For tonight I am all alone.

Dannyboy

On 7/31/2018 at 10:55 AM, Dannyboy said:

kevy......

The trouble with many subs is their collective self effacing qualities. I should know that. Allow yourself the right to consider yourself special for singing to your Mistress. I remember that Dogzilla posted some years ago about singing "What's New Pussycat?" to Eva Koi over 20 times in a session. I sing songs to bare the pain in my soul. Mina Jung knew of the sadness within my soul. She had a quality of empathy I've rarely seen in a woman. The last song I ever sang to her was "Don't" by Elvis Presley.

Dannyboy

“Allow yourself the right to consider yourself special...” I like this words, beautiful and true :) 

5 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

I'm very sorry but Mistress Jung will not be visiting as planned ? She had to make other plans and regrets the inconvenience. 

Oh dear!  I am so sorry to hear this!  I hope she might try a return at another time.

19 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

I'm very sorry but Mistress Jung will not be visiting as planned ? She had to make other plans and regrets the inconvenience. 

I was crushed when I found this out last night as I was trying to book a session with her. Now I know how Charlie Brown feels when Lucy pulls the football away.