Session with Mistress Jin coming up in 2 days!!

tiemeup

Hi,

I made a two hour appointment with Mistress Jin this Saturday. I have never been the fortress but I am truly excited. I hope she uses every method there is to tie me up in the most uncomfortable way and mercilessly torture me for pleasure!!!! btw, I did not really see much bondage devices on their website. Anyone has experience with it at the fortress? Thanks!! Anyways, I am really looking forward to the experience. 

It went very well! Mistress Jin certainly has the best fashion sense and man, her makeup skills are supernatural. I had a transcendental cross-dressing experience. I also really enjoyed her master shibari skills. She was so focused and calm when she tied me up. I just laid there, enjoying the moment, only to find out that I need to untie myself. She also mummified me. I wish I could stay mummified all day. Overall, it was very smooth and enjoyable, perfectly paced for a first-timer.  

On July 22, 2018 at 11:27 PM, tiemeup said:

It went very well! Mistress Jin certainly has the best fashion sense and man, her makeup skills are supernatural. I had a transcendental cross-dressing experience. I also really enjoyed her master shibari skills. She was so focused and calm when she tied me up. I just laid there, enjoying the moment, only to find out that I need to untie myself. She also mummified me. I wish I could stay mummified all day. Overall, it was very smooth and enjoyable, perfectly paced for a first-timer.  

It was my pleasure to transform you! You are gorgeous woman ???

It was a delight tying you up and watching you struggle against the ropes. Next time I will leave you mummified for a while ?

I am now currently searching for a size 9 heel for you to wear ?