Game of Thrones Fans?

Daenerys. My family left me with as much baggage as privilege, and I learned early on how to be alone and take care of myself. I'm honest and principled, but also stubborn and naive. I'm impatient for the world to be better, and perpetually surprised to find people who don't seem to give a shit, but even when I make an impact, I struggle to see how to leave a lasting impression. I also have a pretty high self regard.

But I'm, like, way less badass. And even at my most masochistic, she still has a higher pain tolerance ? 

I'd like to think Missandei as far as similarity.. She's super loyal, mostly quiet but always seems to be listening/ learning. Plus she's just so adorable. But I would definitely choose Arrya. Something about carrying around a bag of peeled off faces and being able to disguise myself at any time really appeals to me lol.

16 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Which GoT character (of the opposite sex) would you be and why?

Arya's the most badass, but she has some serious morality issues. Also, I'm not in any way badass.  I'm going to go with Margaery Tyrell.  Smart and willing to do, well, a lot.  Apparently Westeros doesn't have the concept of statutory rape, so I guess she's not a rapist.  She's also totally gay positive;  bonus!

16 hours ago, kevybaby said:

Of the opposite sex I'd be the old Lady Tyrell woman. Rich af, just lounges in gardens all day bein' fine sippin' wine, has the most beeeaaauuutiful grandchildren, throws shade at every character she interacts with in every single conversation, is literally just a diss machine, and everyone loves her so much (including her enemies) to the point that she gets arguably the least awful death of any character we see killed (non-painful poison while chilling in her tower). Charmed life.

Same sex I'd go Bronn because he's just so dope, or maybe whoever the ridiculously handsome guy (one of the mercenaries) that Dany was cucking Jorah with for awhile before she started cucking him with Jon Snow in later seasons. 

She was a cunning woman.

16 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

I want to say Danaerys or Arrya because they are so awesome in the show.  There growth in the show is tremendous.  But I suspect I am probably more like one of the whores in Little Fingers brothel.  The reason is fairly obvious.

You're as useful as Tommen Baratheon.

16 hours ago, questionmarks said:

Daenerys. My family left me with as much baggage as privilege, and I learned early on how to be alone and take care of myself. I'm honest and principled, but also stubborn and naive. I'm impatient for the world to be better, and perpetually surprised to find people who don't seem to give a shit, but even when I make an impact, I struggle to see how to leave a lasting impression. I also have a pretty high self regard.

But I'm, like, way less badass. And even at my most masochistic, she still has a higher pain tolerance ? 

Bit of a narcissist are we? You admire your own qualities in Daenerys ?

20 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Which GoT character (of the opposite sex) would you be and why?

So, how about you and the other Mistresses?

I'm guessing for you Ramsey Snow/Bolton (without the demise).  You seem to have a common interest/joy in torture.  Of course I think that would make me Theon/Reek which I would gladly accept for you.

2 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

So, how about you and the other Mistresses?

I'm guessing for you Ramsey Snow/Bolton (without the demise).  You seem to have a common interest/joy in torture.  Of course I think that would make me Theon/Reek which I would gladly accept for you.

You are more like Season 3 Theon Greyjoy.

54 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

You can stop helping Mistress Kang at any time now!  With your help my situation has gone from precarious to completely hopeless. 

Don't worry, I'm secretly on your side. Don't you want to see her smile while she feeds you nice tasty warm soup? (We will forever remember your sacrifice, oh brave one)