Game of Thrones Fans?

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't read this thread closely because I recently started reading the books and other than some unavoidable spoilers I actually don't know much of what will happen!

So far (partway through the second book, so season 2 I guess) I like Arya, but she doesn't have much competition yet.

I'm nothing like Daenerys but as a subbie I like that she made her husband fall for her essentially by forcing him to try sex with her on top.

5 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

Can't read this thread closely because I recently started reading the books and other than some unavoidable spoilers I actually don't know much of what will happen!

So far (partway through the second book, so season 2 I guess) I like Arya, but she doesn't have much competition yet.

I'm nothing like Daenerys but as a subbie I like that she made her husband fall for her essentially by forcing him to try sex with her on top.

The problem with the books is they aren't all out yet.  Who knows when they will finally be completed?

On 7/2/2019 at 11:22 PM, theDumbMule said:

The problem with the books is they aren't all out yet.  Who knows when they will finally be completed?

True.  My cunning plan is to finish each book, then watch the corresponding season of the show until I run out of books.  Then I can watch the end of the show, bitch about it like everyone else seems to be doing, and hold out hopes the books end better!

52 minutes ago, JustAGuy said:

True.  My cunning plan is to finish each book, then watch the corresponding season of the show until I run out of books.  Then I can watch the end of the show, bitch about it like everyone else seems to be doing, and hold out hopes the books end better!

The book series will NEVER be finished. 

22 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

The book series will NEVER be finished. 

Maybe if I get truly addicted I can fall back on fanfiction, though I imagine it's a nightmare.  It's a mathematical certainty that someone out there has written volumes of Arya and Sansa fucking...

22 hours ago, Al3x said:

You should get Mr Martin to the Fortress and torture him until he does!

You ever seen "Misery?"

• 3 weeks later...

Gotten a bit farther in the books.  Can I be Olenna Tyrell?  She's badass.  I also found out she's played by Dianna Rigg on the TV series.  Dianna Rigg played Emma Peel on The Avengers in the 60's and thus was a conversion experience to perversion for generations of viewers with her skin-tight leather outfits!