Gone, but not forgotten

JJB

Hello everyone.  I am in good health DB.  Much thanks to you and Tommy for thinking of me.  I read about Ms. Jung's possible sessions with interest but wasn't terribly surprised that they did not come to fruition.  Her departure was so sudden back then that I assumed her return might be subject to change - as is everything, for all of us.  I will always think of her with great fondness but I don't think I would have sessioned with her again for 2 reasons.

1 - I prefer to keep my lovely experiences with her suspended in amber - she was the right goddess at the right time but that time is long past.  I have no doubt, however, that her warm smile and cruel impishness will flash by my eyes as I'm about to shed this mortal coil.  (Too dramatic? LOL)

2 - Several months ago I became involved with a lifestyle dominant (she had dabbled in pro years ago but found it wasn't for her) and I am the loyal pup she expects me to be.  It has been interesting and challenging.  It's like any relationship but its my first long-term experience and she was married to her late sub for some 20+ years and she is somewhat uncompromising which is to be expected but I greatly admire her.  For me, the biggest adjustment has been the level of accountability - she's a professional organizer, need I say more.

Anyway, good to be back.  Hello to all, sub and domme.

• 3 months later...
On 8/6/2018 at 6:25 PM, JJB said:

Hello everyone.  I am in good health DB.  Much thanks to you and Tommy for thinking of me.  I read about Ms. Jung's possible sessions with interest but wasn't terribly surprised that they did not come to fruition.  Her departure was so sudden back then that I assumed her return might be subject to change - as is everything, for all of us.  I will always think of her with great fondness but I don't think I would have sessioned with her again for 2 reasons.

1 - I prefer to keep my lovely experiences with her suspended in amber - she was the right goddess at the right time but that time is long past.  I have no doubt, however, that her warm smile and cruel impishness will flash by my eyes as I'm about to shed this mortal coil.  (Too dramatic? LOL)

2 - Several months ago I became involved with a lifestyle dominant (she had dabbled in pro years ago but found it wasn't for her) and I am the loyal pup she expects me to be.  It has been interesting and challenging.  It's like any relationship but its my first long-term experience and she was married to her late sub for some 20+ years and she is somewhat uncompromising which is to be expected but I greatly admire her.  For me, the biggest adjustment has been the level of accountability - she's a professional organizer, need I say more.

Anyway, good to be back.  Hello to all, sub and domme.

JJB:

Catching up just now. Good to see you're back and in good health. Interesting turn of events for you. My young lady is still in my life and I still maintain personal friendships with 2 retired Mistresses, neither of whom is named Mina Jung. I also have a purely vanilla relationship with a more age-appropriate lady. My double life goes on. Be well my friend.

Dannyboy

11 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

JJB:

Catching up just now. Good to see you're back and in good health. Interesting turn of events for you. My young lady is still in my life and I still maintain personal friendships with 2 retired Mistresses, neither of whom is named Mina Jung. I also have a purely vanilla relationship with a more age-appropriate lady. My double life goes on. Be well my friend.

Dannyboy

Legend

16 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

JJB:

Dannyboy

There's a lot of people on these forums that I like and you are certainly one of them. I like you a lot, and furthermore, I look up to you. My image of you is an older asian man who has a lotttt of money and has lived very much a charmed life. You wake up and get blowjobs from your beautiful young lady, who you own (she is literally your property - you're that rich and powerful). Then you have the best chefs in the world make you breakfast. Your beautiful young lady bathes you and then you play the piano for a few hours - with excellence. Then you shoo away the plethora of women in your life for a few hours because its off to the racetrack to bet on horses because you have more money than you know what to do with. Then you hang out and get soft-dommed by your retired Mistresss friends. Lastly its back home to plow your beautiful young lady, and have chefs prepare you fillet mignon. Then more sex with your other woman that you own (even though you just call it a "relationship"). Then blowjob from beautiful young lady then you sleep on a temperpedic bed. Anything about this inaccurate? 

On 12/12/2018 at 11:36 AM, kevybaby said:

There's a lot of people on these forums that I like and you are certainly one of them. I like you a lot, and furthermore, I look up to you. My image of you is an older asian man who has a lotttt of money and has lived very much a charmed life. You wake up and get blowjobs from your beautiful young lady, who you own (she is literally your property - you're that rich and powerful). Then you have the best chefs in the world make you breakfast. Your beautiful young lady bathes you and then you play the piano for a few hours - with excellence. Then you shoo away the plethora of women in your life for a few hours because its off to the racetrack to bet on horses because you have more money than you know what to do with. Then you hang out and get soft-dommed by your retired Mistresss friends. Lastly its back home to plow your beautiful young lady, and have chefs prepare you fillet mignon. Then more sex with your other woman that you own (even though you just call it a "relationship"). Then blowjob from beautiful young lady then you sleep on a temperpedic bed. Anything about this inaccurate? 

kevy:

Twice I wrote long-winded replies and twice they disappeared before I could submit them. So I will just say that's a great fantasy of me and I wish that would come true. Also, I am not Asian - not that there's anything wrong with that.

Dannyboy

3 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

kevy:

Twice I wrote long-winded replies and twice they disappeared before I could submit them. So I will just say that's a great fantasy of me and I wish that would come true. Also, I am not Asian - not that there's anything wrong with that.

Dannyboy

Whenever someone says "there's nothing wrong with that" it's usually after something about someone being gay LOL It's nice to be equally opportuned.