Apprehensive first timer with Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Rey

fl600

I’ve been a long time lurker of Fortress and because I live so close to NYC I always had it as a viable option to fulfill certain things but I never saw it through, mostly because I kept chickening out but that changed today.

I’m literally walking away from Fortress after having just completed my first session and let me tell you, it was beyond anything I could have ever imagined.  I have a very specific kink and Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Rey fulfilled it perfectly, going further then I could have ever imagined.

Everything about this place is class and professional, and as a professional in a very judgmental and public industry, I truly appreciated the effort that the entire staff at Fortress made.  Confidentiality is incredibly important to me and if any of you reading this have a concern, you need not.  The measures they put in place to protect the women as well as the clients is superb and the whole process made me feel much better.

But I know none of you are reading this for a review of their security so I’ll get to the good stuff.  I made a very specific request for tickling and that was the only thing that I’m really into.  I did however request that the two Mistresses be dressed in very specific attire and saying that they came through is a genuine understatement.

Mistress Rey if you read this, let me just say that I had considered asking for that very thing that you wore but decided against it just on the sheer cost alone and when I saw them on you I damn near lost it on the spot.  

Mistress Von Dietz, your choice of apparel was literally what I had in mind when I made my request and just seeing it in person was surreal.

To the tickling component, at some point I thought that I wasn’t ticklish anymore and that was a real shame because I’ve always liked to be tickled.  The two Mistresses quickly put that ridiculous notion to bed as they tied me to the rack and proceeded to have their way with me.  The next hour was a torturous journey where they identified any and all spots on my body where I was ticklish and they exploited them.

If any of you are on the fence about whether or not to come here, let me be the first one to tell you that it is well worth it in every sense.  While my session was strictly limited to one specific kink, I have no doubt that the range of abilities these women have will encompass whatever it is that you are looking for.  I get the feeling that these women possess a unique and rare skill that allows them to take on any persona and mindset that is requested of them and bring your wildest fantasies to life.

In closing, I apologize to Mistress Rey and Mistress Von Dietz for what may have been construed as juvenile questions.  In no way did I ever intend any disrespect, if any was taken.  I fully intend on booking another session in the very near future and I hope that we can go to the next level.

• 2 months later...
On 8/8/2018 at 8:35 PM, fl600 said:

I’ve been a long time lurker of Fortress and because I live so close to NYC I always had it as a viable option to fulfill certain things but I never saw it through, mostly because I kept chickening out but that changed today.

I’m literally walking away from Fortress after having just completed my first session and let me tell you, it was beyond anything I could have ever imagined.  I have a very specific kink and Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Rey fulfilled it perfectly, going further then I could have ever imagined.

Everything about this place is class and professional, and as a professional in a very judgmental and public industry, I truly appreciated the effort that the entire staff at Fortress made.  Confidentiality is incredibly important to me and if any of you reading this have a concern, you need not.  The measures they put in place to protect the women as well as the clients is superb and the whole process made me feel much better.

But I know none of you are reading this for a review of their security so I’ll get to the good stuff.  I made a very specific request for tickling and that was the only thing that I’m really into.  I did however request that the two Mistresses be dressed in very specific attire and saying that they came through is a genuine understatement.

Mistress Rey if you read this, let me just say that I had considered asking for that very thing that you wore but decided against it just on the sheer cost alone and when I saw them on you I damn near lost it on the spot.  

Mistress Von Dietz, your choice of apparel was literally what I had in mind when I made my request and just seeing it in person was surreal.

To the tickling component, at some point I thought that I wasn’t ticklish anymore and that was a real shame because I’ve always liked to be tickled.  The two Mistresses quickly put that ridiculous notion to bed as they tied me to the rack and proceeded to have their way with me.  The next hour was a torturous journey where they identified any and all spots on my body where I was ticklish and they exploited them.

If any of you are on the fence about whether or not to come here, let me be the first one to tell you that it is well worth it in every sense.  While my session was strictly limited to one specific kink, I have no doubt that the range of abilities these women have will encompass whatever it is that you are looking for.  I get the feeling that these women possess a unique and rare skill that allows them to take on any persona and mindset that is requested of them and bring your wildest fantasies to life.

In closing, I apologize to Mistress Rey and Mistress Von Dietz for what may have been construed as juvenile questions.  In no way did I ever intend any disrespect, if any was taken.  I fully intend on booking another session in the very near future and I hope that we can go to the next level.

I too, had been lurking in the Fortress bushes for a while, rummaging around the forum, peeking here and there.  My impressions were similar to yours .. it felt like a close fraternity of like minded people who are classy, intelligent, and well spoken.   And when viewing the candid photos and comments of the Mistresses, they became so "real" and irresistable. 

While i have no idea of what i actually hope to experience, .. (Mistress Rey will be scripting the scenario without my input) ..  or if the reality will be what i have been fantasising about, the opening paragraphs of your post are what encouraged me to make an appointment, .. and my moment of reckoning is now only days away.

My uncle taught me how to swim by just throwing me in the deep end... and that worked out ok.. Hopefully the same will apply here.

To fl600 & franknot

Although I am a recent guest / discoverer to the Fortress as well I wanted to echo the sentiment of absolute professionalism of the Fortress and every person throughout. Although I have not yet met each and every Mistress I must say from the very moment contacting the Fortress I was put at ease in every way. These woman are GODESSES not merely for their obvious expertise but for their understanding, acceptance and yes, generosity of themselves. Regardless of your desires, your fantasies, whatever your KINK is..... you are at home here. There is no judgement. Everyone on the forum learns from each other and we all learn from the Mistresses. Trust me no two of us are alike. I am pretty sure, and some of you would think likewise, that’s I am not quite the same as others here in the forum and at the Fortress. It doesn’t matter. I am right and I am wrong at the same time.  We all have been nervous or apprehensive at one-time. We most likely shared the same feeling of odd anticipation, nervousness and outright fear at walking through the door here for the first time.  I will admit to all three. My advice is the more honest you are in expressing your desires, the more likely that all your fantasies will come true here.  Don’t be afraid to share you deepest darkest desires with your Mistress. I can assure you that you have found a safe place. 

I write this as a tribute to The Fortress and all the Mistresses. To the Mistresses I have met and to those I have not yet had the pleasure. You are all Godesses and I thank you on behalf of all of us.

OK enough of the dramatic. 

franknot- Welcome. I really look forward to hearing about your experience with Mistress Rey. Having said that.... HOLY FUCK you are in the deep end four sure!  The analogy of your Uncle throwing you in th pool is a good one.... if your Uncle then jumped in after you to hold you under water! Good Luck with that.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 8:35 PM, fl600 said:

Serving these two-   is my -" dream season. "-!!-

Adam