The " STING of Ms Rey's Belt (Fear & Desire)

Adam-Dunn

Again - this fascinating paradox !

Fear --  and yet - the DESIRE - to experience that which I fear and know it will be-painful !

The -" STING" of Ms Rey's Belt !

What is it about the beauty and charm of a woman ( esp like Ms Rey ) that drives us men to come from miles away to experience such pain ??

And - also Her very words about this Makes me want it --  even more !

Anyone here experience the " STING " of Ms Rey's Belt.??

I am most curious !

Thanks 

Adam 

1 hour ago, Mistress Rey said:

Just a "specific, special" Mistress wielding a belt. ?

My Dear Mistress Rey 

Very strange "dynamic " continues with me on this - I strongly ? fear this implement and YOUR use of it !    But,  conversely I feel I ... WANT .... The taste of this !

Regards 

Adam 

27 minutes ago, kevybaby said:

So it's not like Thor's Mjolnir, right, a permanently enchanted item that only he can wield? It's just like a normal belt, that is imbued with special power when wielded by Mistress Rey right. It's more like she has a high enchanting level (like 70 at least honestly probly for this level of enchantment that you guys are talking about) and she casts a high level pain enchantment on a normal belt but it's only a temporary status effect so once she stops wielding the belt the effect is lost and she'd have to recast it using mana in order to achieve the same effect again

Sounds like you have it all figured out...but it could be that she just hits very hard.  I'm 50/50 on this.

On 8/14/2018 at 9:47 PM, kevybaby said:

So it's not like Thor's Mjolnir, right, a permanently enchanted item that only he can wield? It's just like a normal belt, that is imbued with special power when wielded by Mistress Rey right. It's more like she has a high enchanting level (like 70 at least honestly probly for this level of enchantment that you guys are talking about) and she casts a high level pain enchantment on a normal belt but it's only a temporary status effect so once she stops wielding the belt the effect is lost and she'd have to recast it using mana in order to achieve the same effect again

LOL

On 8/14/2018 at 9:47 PM, kevybaby said:

I second the idea that Mistress Rey is a demigod!

• 2 weeks later...