Tickling session/ticklish mistress

brooklyn

Guest Mustanggt

Im into tickling and would like to tickle a mistress...who is very ticklish? Is mistresses vu?

I caught Ms. Vus pictures on the TMF site months ago, took me by suprise. I think if you try tickling Ms. Vu, you might get her foot somewhere deep inside you. :)

Guest Mustanggt

Can anyone please share their experience of tickling any mistress during a session?

Brooklyn,

The only current Mistresses I've sessioned with are Vu and Kang, both have very dominate personas in session. Maybe one of the switches, Choi or Jung? Anyway take the plunge and book a session.

Biff (TMF member)

Dominant personas doesn't mean they are not ticklish....anyone knows?

Brooklyn,

The only current Mistresses I've sessioned with are Vu and Kang, both have very dominate personas in session. Maybe one of the switches, Choi or Jung? Anyway take the plunge and book a session.

Biff (TMF member)

Mistress vu, im perfectly happy with not tying you down but simply tickling you, that is of course if you are willing to have a tickling session with me..

Sorry Brooklyn. I don't think you'll be tying me down. I don't want to be your entertianment. Maybe pick out someone else. :)

• 3 years later...

I had a tickle session with mistress jung. She was incredibly hot...and ticklish. Mistress tran held her down and joined in on the fun. It was awesome :)

Can anyone please share their experience of tickling any mistress during a session?

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the late response but I was thinking about that session the other day and how fun it was. I remember MJung trying to escape and the force of her body moving under me when she was being heavly tickled. I had to pin her down with my whole body!

I had a tickle session with mistress jung. She was incredibly hot...and ticklish. Mistress tran held her down and joined in on the fun. It was awesome :)