TICKLE TORTURE

shepherd

I am looking for a few good mistresses who are experts in the art of tickle torture. These ladies will love to strip a man naked, tie him up, then use feathers and ticklers to tickle torture his feet, cock, balls, nipples, and anyplace else they can think of to turn the poor guy into a babbling, droolong, begging, whimpering wreck.

I am coming to New York in March.

If any mistresses have what it takes, please let me know.

Thank youin advance, ladies.

This topic has been discussed before. And I'll say again, I LOVE tickle torture! It's so innocent yet so deadly. I can speak from experience because I am very ticklish so I know how vulnerable it makes you. Panting, drooling, and begging are mandatory before I even consider showing mercy on your defenseless self ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend doing a multi dom session as its more fun being tickled by a few hands. Also, I like to pin a sub down while my partner in crime does the tickling....feeling a sub wiggle under me is so much fun!

I am looking for a few good mistresses who are experts in the art of tickle torture. These ladies will love to strip a man naked, tie him up, then use feathers and ticklers to tickle torture his feet, cock, balls, nipples, and anyplace else they can think of to turn the poor guy into a babbling, droolong, begging, whimpering wreck.

I am coming to New York in March.

If any mistresses have what it takes, please let me know.

Thank youin advance, ladies.

As with Mistress Jung, I also LOVE tickle torture! I have a tendency to even tickle subs who don't know how ticklish they are until they come see me.

The only thing that makes tickle torture worse is the incessant giggling that comes along with it.

Like Mistress Tran says, a multi-domme session would definitely bring the tickling up to the level of unbearable torture!

• 2 weeks later...

As with Mistress Jung, I also LOVE tickle torture! I have a tendency to even tickle subs who don't know how ticklish they are until they come see me.

The only thing that makes tickle torture worse is the incessant giggling that comes along with it.

Like Mistress Tran says, a multi-domme session would definitely bring the tickling up to the level of unbearable torture!

Mistress Zhao,

I couldn't agree more. A multi-domme tickling session with the sub being tied down would be intense and unbearable torture but it sure sounds like it could be lots of fun!

whip

Depending on how ticklish a sub is, I have been able to tickle using my hair. Hovering over a sub and running my hair down his chest can cause a very sensual tickle that can be unbearable.

I am as ticklish as I need to be to get a treat like that, Mistress Tran. The tease is the treat, the denial is the tortue. I figured You used Your lovely hair as a weapon.

Depending on how ticklish a sub is, I have been able to tickle using my hair. Hovering over a sub and running my hair down his chest can cause a very sensual tickle that can be unbearable.

I don't know how ticklish that would be got me Mistress Tran but it certainly would be a sweet sensation. You have such beautiful hair :)

I'm extremely ticklish and I hate being tickled. I must admit though, that being tickled and being beaten at the same time are among my most intense Fortress moments. Mistress Zhao immediately comes to mind, and Mistress Ree once had me yelling so loud that we were required to switch to another room.

I vividly remember tickling you while you were trying to complete a task, crouched in a tiny corner, laughing your ass off....

• 3 months later...

Okay, here's my 'delurking' post... (squirm, blush)

i have the most intense tickle fetish... and yet lately i'm not that ticklish. I squirm a bit, and i HOPE to lose control, but don't quite. Have any of you wonderful Mistresses ever tried a tickle torture session with a subby whom it takes ..i don't know.. a little extra magic.. to break? i SOO want to find out! :)

BTW, I could have KILLED myself, I ALMOST made it to the Fortress last month while in the City for one night. Poor Mistress Jung emailed me back and forth trying to accommodate my last minute anoyingness as I tried to escape a meeting that ran later and later. Finally I escaped, grew a pair (sortof) jumped a train downtown, and called (GULP - somehow calling is the hardest part). Trying to be 'cool' and not doing a very good job, i asked if it was to late to come by, and a very tolerant Mistress told me i had just missed the last session! Talk about tease and deny - self inflicted ;) i will be back in June, and i won't miss my chance this time!

We would have to make your skin and your sense of touch more sensitive in general. That can be achieved by lowering your body temperature (basically turning up the AC) which can cause chills and make your skin more sensitive to heat (our body heat from our fingers). Of course there are always toys that can help too.

Do you have an area that is most ticklish?

Hello Mistress! Thanks for responding.

Um.. wow.. so You unspooled me and got me squirming two ways in one response !

First, i have thought of many tickle torture scenarios (in my all too vivid fantasies:) and seen more than my share of tickle 'clips' but i never considered environmental factors like temperature having an effect on my vulnerability. Cough.. squirm... i bet You're right too!

Clearly You've given this some thought - or maybe it's experience? :) Oddly, from 'thoroughly' :) exploring the Fortress site, and reading a couple of posts about Your cadre of kick-ass and beautiful Dominas i wouldn't have guessed that You would comment on a post like mine.

i so far have assumed that when it came to the world of devilishly sadistic 'sensual overload' torment like tickle torture and teasing and denial it would be Mistresses Zhao, Choi and Jung who considered this their 'domain' (or Domme-ain if You prefer :)

Anyhow, Your thought give me shivers to say the least.

Oh and um.. (blush) ..as for the other way to unspool me.... You want me to ADMIT to You where I'm most vulnerable? ACK! :)

There's nothing more satisfying than pinning a sub down and feeling them squirm underneath me as I relentlessly attack - aka tickle. :P Part of the fun is applying different techniques (such as soft caresses or more invasive prods/pokes) and seeing which method produces the best reaction.

ticklebrat - you don't have to admit to where you're most vulnerable. I am positive any one of us ladies will be able to figure it out quite easily. ;)

I am actually flattered by the bit of fear you seem to have towards me. I enjoy getting a rise out of men for my amusement. I may not be as bubbly as some of the other Mistress's but when it comes to the "world of devilishly sadistic 'sensual overload' torment"- I just go about it in a different way. I believe in the power of seduction.....a power only women hold. I believe in finding what makes someone tick and using it against them or using it in whatever way I choose. I like to find that perfect balance where you are begging me to stop and begging me to continue.

MTran

Hello Mistress! Thanks for responding.

Um.. wow.. so You unspooled me and got me squirming two ways in one response !

First, i have thought of many tickle torture scenarios (in my all too vivid fantasies:) and seen more than my share of tickle 'clips' but i never considered environmental factors like temperature having an effect on my vulnerability. Cough.. squirm... i bet You're right too!

Clearly You've given this some thought - or maybe it's experience? :) Oddly, from 'thoroughly' :) exploring the Fortress site, and reading a couple of posts about Your cadre of kick-ass and beautiful Dominas i wouldn't have guessed that You would comment on a post like mine.

i so far have assumed that when it came to the world of devilishly sadistic 'sensual overload' torment like tickle torture and teasing and denial it would be Mistresses Zhao, Choi and Jung who considered this their 'domain' (or Domme-ain if You prefer :)

Anyhow, Your thought give me shivers to say the least.

Oh and um.. (blush) ..as for the other way to unspool me.... You want me to ADMIT to You where I'm most vulnerable? ACK! :)

Okay, i admit it.. i LOVE that You all seem to know how to mess with a subby's head! :) Sigh.

Everything in Your post tweaks me in a most wonderful way.. i think i read it six times (yes, i know, kindof pathetic ;)

The thought of the total helplessness, the mercilessness, the 'experimentation' with various techniques and of course, the anticipation of having my body betray me and reveal my vulnerabilities against my will... i wish i were there already (shiver).

Turning me into a helpless guinea for Your sadistic probing and pleasure at my 'reactions' has an embarrassingly strong appeal :)

I fear this may require close to ABSOLUTE immobilization!

Hmm.. suddenly powerful middle aged me feels like an awkward teenager :) GOD.

The awkward teenager will hopefully be there at last on June 12-14 i HOPE :)

TB

I am actually flattered by the bit of fear you seem to have towards me. I enjoy getting a rise out of men for my amusement. I may not be as bubbly as some of the other Mistress's but when it comes to the "world of devilishly sadistic 'sensual overload' torment"- I just go about it in a different way. I believe in the power of seduction.....a power only women hold. I believe in finding what makes someone tick and using it against them or using it in whatever way I choose. I like to find that perfect balance where you are begging me to stop and begging me to continue.

MTran

Mistress Tran,

Don't mean to monopolize this thread but just saw that my last response was posted (to Mistress Chen's comments) before Your response...and i can't resist answering yours...

i must admit, i do have more than a twinge of fear over the thought of You.. in a good way.

True, i tend to 'think' i'm drawn to the odd combination of 'bubbly' and playful, combined with controlling and dominant. But i also have to admit that the more 'demure combined with a seductive mindfuckery' i believe you're describing causes a different but equally tongue unrolling 'tweak' i hadn't expected ;)

Something tells me You'd be particularly great as an intensely seductive interrogator, or a clinical but amused 'experimenter' on a helpless, frustrated male 'object'. Am i close?

i also caught from another post that You were particularly skilled at 'absolute' restraint which to me represents one of the most tastey forms of irresistible vulnerability.

You're messing me up here, Mistress .. now i have to reassess the 'vibe' i *think* i hunger for for my upcoming 'restrained-exposed/seduced/mindfucked/tickletortured/teased beyond endurance' session at the Fortress. (if You'll all 'have' me:)

Would You indulge my curiosity and let me know if You enjoy this kind of scene, and which other mistress You would envision having join You to compliment the anticipated 'devastation' of an otherwise composed yet playful and slightly bratty perv like me?

(Being new to the forum, i honestly don't know if the sort of posts i've made here are 'appropriate' and i don't want to piss anyone off, so please let me know if i'm 'onside' ...or not? thank You M'am - and the rest of you for putting up with the noob-ishness)

TB

• 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow Just noticed you resurrected this thread 11 years later - Nice :)

FWIW, ALL my visits to the Fortress have been tickle fetish oriented, and ALL have left me spinning and glowing with glee.  I was hooked from my very first visit.

I haven't been back in a few years, which sucks (not their fault... life) but I will definitely be back soon.  Thee reason I reason I haven't named any 'favorites' in the tickle-torturess category is simply that I can't  figure out who has left, who is still there, and who has come back lol.

It looks as if (sadly) Mistress Ray (bean) may be gone...  and I'm trying to figure out if by some wonderful twist of fate, Mistress Sunya returned. I can't tell from the "Players" page.

What I can say without hesitation is that Mistress Kang is an angel wrapped in a devil and beyond that  runs an awesome facility and seems to find women (at least the ones I've met) with great skill, great beauty, great senses of humor and passion for their work and who are devilishly evilly irresistible. 

Most bizarrely, many (if not all?) genuinely enjoy tickle play! (Something I find depressingly rare in the BDSM community)

Anyhow, in my typical TL;DR fashion, I'm curious if anyone can clarify WHO is still available at the Fortress.  I'd be tickled to death to know because I could start fantasizing about the tickle fetish fate that awaits me when I get back there at long last, in the next couple of months.

TickleBrat