Breasts! Vagina! Penis! Anus!

Mistress Haru

In a specifically femdom/pegging context I have heard the male anus called "wussy pussy" before, which makes me want to call it "mangina." In a non-femdom context, I remember a girl calling it the "bad hole" and a guy insisting it was the "good hole,." They went back and forth arguing over that a few times. It was like the Lincoln/Douglas debates of anal.

• 3 weeks later...

Great discussion topic. Here's an entertaining response from actress Jennifer Beals' in the movie "Four Rooms". I'll set up the scene.

Jennifer is tied in rope bondage to a chair in a hotel room. A bell hop (Tim Roth) mistakenly enters a split second before her husband comes out of the bathroom. She starts talking to her jealous husband about how she's been having an affair with the bell hop. The bell hop is caught off guard, has no idea what's going on, and feels threatened by the jealous husband and denies the whole thing. Jennifer throws gas on the fire by calling the bell hop a liar and then ranting on and on to her husband about the bell hop's huge cock. What's really hot is that even though she's the one in bondage, she's mind fucking the shit out of her husband while humiliating him in front of a bell hop. Very hot. Very funny.

Ms Kang, I'd love to know what you think about the scene and if you enjoy similar word play like this in session. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...