Heehee..Look what I found..

I was lucky to find this pic on the internet and I immediately saved it because it interests me..

I just wish it was Ken tired up, instead of Barbie. Don't you think that would be *way* more suitable? :)

Way more suitable but the companion piece would definitely would need to be Ken's 'Daddy Dom' Bruce. That being said I did see a Bondage Barbie being sold at one of the higher end fetish shops years ago.

Reminds me of this super old video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C60LYSpO1qU

Does anyone remember (long, long time ago) those color business cards scattered all over the sidewalks with sexy images of scantily clad women and a phone number for a phone sex recording?

I just remembered- they were those "976" numbers!!

I was lucky to find this pic on the internet and I immediately saved it because it interests me..

I just wish it was Ken tired up, instead of Barbie. Don't you think that would be *way* more suitable? :)

Kinda liking Bondage Barbie, but not really sure how the Teddy Bear got mixed up in all of this. I guess as mentioned, guilt by association is a strong possibility.