Wonderful time with Mistress Sunya

Nigbrit

It is a few weeks ago now that I had the pleasure of my first visit to the Fetish Fortress. I have dabbled with BDSM before but so often the experience has either been "cheap" or overly aggressive". My experience at the Fetish Fortress was wonderful from start to finish. From the first contact everyone was extremely polite and helpful - when I shared that I was looking for a switch smoking fetish session immediately I was directed towards Mistress Sunya. I then can't compliment Mistress Sunya enough on our session. She is stunningly attractive and a gorgeous 6 ft tall (without heels). We enjoyed a switch schoolgirl session with her smoking for me and forcing me to smoke - perfect. Afterwards we enjoyed some cool down time talking about fetish preferences and what might be fun to explore next time... I cannot praise the overall experience highly enough - professional, knowledgeable, absolutely engaging and such fun.

Hi!

Thank you for the lovely review. I remember our time together. I had a great time playing with you. I love roleplay scenarios, and schoolgirl + school teacher is one of my favorite roleplay scenarios. It was very interesting because we both were able to switch the roles of power between each other, which I greatly enjoyed.

I had a great time smoking with you..and forcing you to do it.

Hi Mistress Koi, what was my favourite part of the session...tough question! Either Mistress Sunya tying and slapping me while blowing smoke in my mouth or Mistress Sunya standing behind me and forcing me to smoke her cigarette. Both so damned hot especially when you have Mistress Sunya's gorgeous body beside you in a naughty schoolgirl outfit. But more than favourite part I just loved the whole experience from entering the building to leaving... Not to be missed... Would you like to play next time?

Hi Mistress Koi, what was my favourite part of the session...tough question! Either Mistress Sunya tying and slapping me while blowing smoke in my mouth or Mistress Sunya standing behind me and forcing me to smoke her cigarette. Both so damned hot especially when you have Mistress Sunya's gorgeous body beside you in a naughty schoolgirl outfit. But more than favourite part I just loved the whole experience from entering the building to leaving... Not to be missed... Would you like to play next time?

*Time for some roleplay*

Nigbrit, I think I am going to have to discipline you the next time I see you...Professor.

Professor's dirty secret is safe with me. Maybe I'm going to have to teach you some discipline for hitting on one of our junior students. You wouldn't want to lead a young, inexperienced student like Koi astray, the whole school will easily find out about it. I know how to keep my mouth shut, because instead of telling everyone of what went on in our office, I can put my lips to use and wrap them around a nice cigarette, and blow some smoke down your throat. You know how I like to do it, with my glossy lips puckered up, and a fraction of an inch from your own lips, so close that we could probably kiss..

I know you think I am the sluttiest girl at school, you know... with my micro mini skirt that barely covers my round ass, and the tiny thong that does no service to cover my... *ahem* lady parts, or the micro bikini top that I wear in place of a bra.

You always seat me in the front your of our homeroom class, and make me sit in the seat infront of your desk, so you can catch me doing something bad while you are calling attendance. You know I like to sit with my legs spread and chew gum and text in class. Maybe you think I am just careless about getting caught, or maybe, I am doing these things purposely just to get alone time with you in your office.. Hmm....I'll leave it up to your imagination, Professor

See you afterschool in your office. I'll be waiting.

• 2 weeks later...

So you insist on teasing me! And you won't share me! Your descriptions recall so many memories and I look forward to seeing you in my office...lol. Or maybe this time I'll hit on the secretary with her slinky latex pencil skirt - mmmm, I bet she would enjoy it too...

You are just a bad boy! Asking for some punishment...