More extreme humiliation scenes?

jeffkink

I am going to be traveling to NYC the first week of august and I was wondering if any of the Mistresses would be interested in doing a extreme toilet training/humiliation/torment scene. Trying to guage interest as I am unfamiliar with NYC.

The scene I am envisioning is to be severely strapped to chair/table/etc so I can’t move a muscle. I would then be hooked up to my locking feeding gag connected to a "drip" bag that will

slowly force me to drink mistresses choice of beverage for me. My hope would be that the mistress would be willing to collect her favorite beverage prior to the scene so that there was many, many liters. The feeding tube would be left on a steady stream through the entire scene, where I would be humiliated, teased and tormented, but constantly denied and tortured with things that the mistresses like.

This may be something better emailed, I am uncertain, but please do let me know.

Edited by Mistress Kang
Making It More "Guest Reader Friendly"

Hi there jeffkink! (sorry we had to slightly edit your post in pre-approval)

Having read your post in it's original and entire form I do have a clear idea of your scene/interests. You are right, emailing to book is a good idea and of course feel free to use the Forum to gage what you want ;-) Let's see what you come up with!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...