My name is Jon. I am a male slave of the fetish fortress. Mistress Kang is my master. I have enjoyed one session with mistresses Kang and Zhao it gave me my true purpose in life, to submit to these amazing dominatrices. In a few weeks I will return for an even bigger session. I imagine all the mistresses kidnaping 100,000 men including me and taking us to a terra formed Mars planet where we can populate it with our own race by the mistresses milking us of our sperm and using their eggs and other frozen female eggs in incubators (artificial wombs). It's not that bad of a start to a fantasy huh?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My name is Jon. I am a male slave of the fetish fortress. Mistress Kang is my master. I have enjoyed one session with mistresses Kang and Zhao it gave me my true purpose in life, to submit to these amazing dominatrices. In a few weeks I will return for an even bigger session. I imagine all the mistresses kidnaping 100,000 men including me and taking us to a terra formed Mars planet where we can populate it with our own race by the mistresses milking us of our sperm and using their eggs and other frozen female eggs in incubators (artificial wombs). It's not that bad of a start to a fantasy huh?

Poor thing doesnt realize we wouldn't ever use inferior slave sperm. You're going to have to think of another way to populate our planet of pain, slavey.

Poor thing doesnt realize we wouldn't ever use inferior slave sperm. You're going to have to think of another way to populate our planet of pain, slavey.

I have to agree. If you want to have a slave culture you definitely don't want to mix dom eggs and sub sperm, unless of course we are going for switches. You either mix sub males with sub females, or try cloning.

I have to agree. If you want to have a slave culture you definitely don't want to mix dom eggs and sub sperm, unless of course we are going for switches. You either mix sub males with sub females, or try cloning.

I like the idea of breeding more subs by mixing sub sperm with sub females. Oh, the things I would make all my slaves do to entertain me!

I like the idea of breeding more subs by mixing sub sperm with sub females. Oh, the things I would make all my slaves do to entertain me!

Yummy fantasy. I would hope the Fortress scientists would discover a way to utilize the male sub sperm to create male fetuses only in some artificial uterine environment. Male sub sperm should never enter a real vagina, even a sub female's