Amazing first time at the Fortress

Shyrob

I just want to express my gratitude and delight in the Fortress and Mistress Tran. I had always wanted try it out but have always been so nervous and shy to. I finally worked up the courage and I'm so glad I did.

Misstress tran was so pleasant, welcoming and patient with my vague fantasy. Since this was my first time I wasn't certain what I wanted & she took what few ideas I had and ran with it perfectly while providing the perfect session. While the session was probably a little more mild compared to what she was used to she rocked my world, pushed my limits to the perfect places and expanded my horizons on things I didn't expect to like.

Afterwards she couldn't have been more gracious and nice even though I'm super shy. I chose the perfect mistress. She is perfect

I return to NYC later in August & can't wait to continue my training & breaking out of my shell trying new things with her even further. I definitely plan spending a longer amount of time there next instead of just the hour. I can't wait to see her again.

Also I really dig the whole vibe and setup the Fortress has.

So until next month thanks again to the Fortress & the lovely Mistress Tran for a killer first time experience.

I just want to express my gratitude and delight in the Fortress and Mistress Tran. I had always wanted try it out but have always been so nervous and shy to. I finally worked up the courage and I'm so glad I did.

Misstress tran was so pleasant, welcoming and patient with my vague fantasy. Since this was my first time I wasn't certain what I wanted & she took what few ideas I had and ran with it perfectly while providing the perfect session. While the session was probably a little more mild compared to what she was used to she rocked my world, pushed my limits to the perfect places and expanded my horizons on things I didn't expect to like.

Afterwards she couldn't have been more gracious and nice even though I'm super shy. I chose the perfect mistress. She is perfect

I return to NYC later in August & can't wait to continue my training & breaking out of my shell trying new things with her even further. I definitely plan spending a longer amount of time there next instead of just the hour. I can't wait to see her again.

So until next month thanks again to the Fortress & the lovely Mistress Tran for a killer first time experience.

You could not have been in better hands. Mistress Tran is unique and has a great ability guide you on your journey at the FF. Congratulations on your first session.

I also had an amazing 1st time at the fortress this week. I had a two hour session with Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao. I found them both unbelievably friendly (at least before and after session). They both completely pushed my limits and brought me back. Mistress Ree did a fantastic job of setting up the session in advance and both Mistresses came ready dressed as I mentioned in my email to accommodate my fantasy. This is definitely a 1st rate dungeon all the way around!

To add to my review of my session with Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao, it started with Mistress Zhao arresting me for being an international drug mule. I didn't know anything about any drug smuggling happening. Nurse Tran performed a very thorough investigation on me which ended up with them concluding I was guilty even though I still maintained my innocence. By the time they were done punishing me for my crimes and for not confessing them to begin with I was willing to do anything for the ladies. I probably would have at the start of the session too with the way they looked :). But I digress. In the end they got a confession from me, and got me to agree to work for their new start up smuggling ring. I can't wait for the opportunity to get back to NYC so they can train me properly on how to best serve them. It was an intense but fun session. I even had the experience in the session of "waking up" staring into the lovely face of Mistress Tran. That is truly a wonderful sensation and a story for another time:).

• 2 weeks later...

Over the course of 2 hours it's hard to pick a favorite thing with Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao involved. In session they both had a presence that was commanding and intimidating, exactly how I wanted it. After a series of intensity and torture by nurse Tran and officer Zhao I reached my limit and passed out. This was not at all an unpleasant experience as when I woke up I was staring right into the beautiful face of Mistress Tran. They let up on me for a few minutes to recover and were both very encouraging as I "came back to life".

But my favorite part probably came at the end as I was again tied up helpless to my tormentors experiments. I was forced to worship Mistress Trans boots (which was awesome) while she mixed in more nipple torture. Again, so many sensations all at once which left me drained and exhausted at the end.

Both mistresses then let me unwind and shower before giving me hugs and sending me on my way with a smile and a desire to come back. If only I lived in NYC. Now I need an excuse so I can go back and have another session at the fortress with the amazing ladies.

Edited by Mistress Ree
specific details may be discussed in the Devotee section

hello theDumbMule,

We had a fun time playing with you as well. And I hope you're fully recovered by now. Looks like all your "drug-muling" caused one of the packets of "contraband narcotics" to burst in your system, causing a collapse. It's common, we see it all the time in "drug mules" ;)

Hope you can come visit us again, or we'll just have to find you through our high-tech surveillance and "arrest" you again!

To add to my review of my session with Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao, it started with Mistress Zhao arresting me for being an international drug mule. I didn't know anything about any drug smuggling happening. Nurse Tran performed a very thorough investigation on me which ended up with them concluding I was guilty even though I still maintained my innocence. By the time they were done punishing me for my crimes and for not confessing them to begin with I was willing to do anything for the ladies. I probably would have at the start of the session too with the way they looked :). But I digress. In the end they got a confession from me, and got me to agree to work for their new start up smuggling ring. I can't wait for the opportunity to get back to NYC so they can train me properly on how to best serve them. It was an intense but fun session. I even had the experience in the session of "waking up" staring into the lovely face of Mistress Tran. That is truly a wonderful sensation and a story for another time:).

hello theDumbMule,

We had a fun time playing with you as well. And I hope you're fully recovered by now. Looks like all your "drug-muling" caused one of the packets of "contraband narcotics" to burst in your system, causing a collapse. It's common, we see it all the time in "drug mules" ;)

Hope you can come visit us again, or we'll just have to find you through our high-tech surveillance and "arrest" you again!

I guess I better find a way to turn myself in. I would hate to upset officer Zhao and Nurse Tran :).

Hi mule:

We had a great time and luckily MZhao and I have a new "employee". We are going to have to toughen you up as working for us isn't easy- we need you to mule lots of "stuff".

Till your next training!

Last night was my first visit to the Fortress and just through luck Mistress Tran was my mistress. I would say almost exactly what you did - first, she is perfect - second, I too just gave her a "vague fantasy" - only about two sentences long, and no detail. Boy, did she supply the detail! It's like she'd been reading my mind and thought of things I didn't even know I was thinking myself. It was an amazing experience. Very, very insightful person besides being very beautiful and very nice (when she wants to be; when she's not nice that can be even better). I hope I'm lucky enough to see her again.

Last night was my first visit to the Fortress and just through luck Mistress Tran was my mistress. I would say almost exactly what you did - first, she is perfect - second, I too just gave her a "vague fantasy" - only about two sentences long, and no detail. Boy, did she supply the detail! It's like she'd been reading my mind and thought of things I didn't even know I was thinking myself. It was an amazing experience. Very, very insightful person besides being very beautiful and very nice (when she wants to be; when she's not nice that can be even better). I hope I'm lucky enough to see her again.

So glad you had a great time!!

Im sorry for the super delayed response but I thought I had responded. I truly enjoy helping newbies get a better understanding of their kinks/fetishes/fantasies- it is not easy to communicate your feelings/ideas sometimes and Im glad I could help you. I hope our session helped you get a better understand of yourself. I look forward to our continuing adventure down this road!

Hi bassman-

Thank you for all the kind words! I really do pride myself on trying to read people on a very deep level and Im glad I could help with expressing what was going through your head. Till next time!