Korean Mistresses @ Fortress

Mistress Kang

Not too long ago there were requests for a Korean Mistress. Ask and you shall receive I say!!

After searching and sifting through NYC, I now introduce you to TWO!

Mistress Alexis Chun is our "newest" Domme-In-Training, and Mistress Rina Kwon is our "second newest" (is there such a thing? LOL). Some of you are super quick and have already spotted them as soon as they registered on the Forum!

A few of you have met Mistress Kwon in person. But NONE of you have EVER met Mistress Chun. Zero. Zilch. None. A brand-squeaky-new-Korean-Mistress LOL

Stay tuned for their profiles to go live (as soon as they're done with training)!! For now, enjoy their Candid Gallery updates :wink:

Not too long ago there were requests for a Korean Mistress. Ask and you shall receive I say!!

After searching and sifting through NYC, I now introduce you to TWO!

Mistress Alexis Chun is our "newest" Domme-In-Training, and Mistress Rina Kwon is our "second newest" (is there such a thing? LOL). Some of you are super quick and have already spotted them as soon as they registered on the Forum!

A few of you have met Mistress Kwon in person. But NONE of you have EVER met Mistress Chun. Zero. Zilch. None. A brand-squeaky-new-Korean-Mistress LOL

Stay tuned for their profiles to go live (as soon as their done with training)!! For now, enjoy their Candid Gallery updates :wink:

Dear Ms. Kang:

It's great that you can keep it going by finding candidates who meet your high standards. I never requested a Lady of a particular Asian ethnicity. You know how I tend to long for the past and that is a request you cannot grant. Right now I am on vacation, recharging my batteries and fantasizing about ever pretty and scantily clad lady within eyesight. I'll write more about that later.

Best of luck with the new trainees. Being a Fortress Mistress is an honor.

Dannyboy

This is excellent news and very exciting :)

I envy the lucky guys who are the very first to suffer at the hands of a new player.

Any chance of recruiting a Japanese Mistress at some point in the near future? It's only logical.

To answer your question logically- yes there is absolutely that chance ;-)

Dear Ms. Kang:

It's great that you can keep it going by finding candidates who meet your high standards. I never requested a Lady of a particular Asian ethnicity. You know how I tend to long for the past and that is a request you cannot grant. Right now I am on vacation, recharging my batteries and fantasizing about ever pretty and scantily clad lady within eyesight. I'll write more about that later.

Best of luck with the new trainees. Being a Fortress Mistress is an honor.

Dannyboy

Hey Dannyboy! Thanks ;-) We will let weeping dogs lie on that subject. See you when you're back from your brain vacation OK?

LOL and I'm stepping on your hands and squeezing your head with my thighs while you're down there :wink:

Mistress Kang, You humiliated me.

I wanted to thank you so much and in return you step on me and squeez me.

But deep inside I know very well that I deserve to be humiliated so all I can do is to thank you again.

So excited to have another set of femmes fatales in our sisterhood! I can't wait to see the boys go gaga over the newest recruits! Welcome, Mistress Kwon and Chun. ;)

Dear Ms. Koi:

Two new sisters learning the ropes. Perhaps some exposure to complex and intense role-play will broaden their perspectives. You will have great influence as a big sister.

Dannyboy

Hey Dannyboy! Thanks ;-) We will let weeping dogs lie on that subject. See you when you're back from your brain vacation OK?

Dear Ms. Kang:

I'm back, totally depleted and in need of rest. Heat exhaustion, dehydration, et al. Quite a severe heat wave on vacation. My mind concentrated on all the lovely ladies who caught my eye, taking my thoughts off the bad circumstances. I was down for 15 hours in one particular stretch.

There's no place like home.

Dannyboy

Just to be that who i am, i am perplexed by the focus on Korean mistresses. While Korean women (Mistresses) might be "different" (?) with all respect, do people think there is a difference that is measurable ergo better (sic) to the mistresses the fortress has today? While i of course welcome them as someone who spends a great deal of time in Korea, what is the expectation? Hello Pandora!!!! Isn't it grand?

Just to be that who i am, i am perplexed by the focus on Korean mistresses. While Korean women (Mistresses) might be "different" (?) with all respect, do people think there is a difference that is measurable ergo better (sic) to the mistresses the fortress has today? While i of course welcome them as someone who spends a great deal of time in Korea, what is the expectation? Hello Pandora!!!! Isn't it grand?

It's a cultural thing - I would imagine that it's less about comparing the mistresses to each other and more about interests in Korean culture. It's not just a fetish thing either - Korean pop music and dramas have huge followings worldwide!