Erotic Shaving

Mistress Tran

I came across this video today and I thought it was very entertaining.

I love shaving and grooming my subs- for some reason its very peaceful for me.

If only I had that sling to strap you boys into- it would make my shaving process easier.

[media=]

[/media]

Mistress Tran you know how we all love to please you...so I'm sure now that you have put it out there you will get many requests to bring your razor to session!

When I went to the fortress for the first time a month ago& I was lucky enough to pick you as my mistress, as I reviewed the session in a topic I started several weeks ago, you not only perfected my vague fantasy but you introduced me to many great things I never would of thought I would enjoy.

Grooming & shaving me was one of them. You were so skilled, gentle & seductive while teasing me the whole time while I was blindfolded. It helped me with my training with being with how it would help me lose my virginity & it was super hot as was the whole session.

I can't wait to be back in NYC in a couple weeks to get groomed even further, to continue my training & to serve you and make you happy Mistress Tran

• 2 weeks later...

Besides shaving- I have a tweezing fetish! It brings me great joy to whip out my little pink tweezers and pluck every stray hair I find!

Yes, yes you do Mistress Tran, those little pink tweezers did quite the job on me.

You certainly were in the DENUDING Zone, lol.

It is the weirdest feeling, even today still, lol