A well deserved review: Mistress Zhao

NomarksNoglory

As the title says; I figured I'd write a well deserved review of my first session at the fortress.

I spent the whole day in new york city which would have been any other typical getaway (except one thing) the fortress =)

I cannot speak about the other Mistresses there at the fortress unfortunately, so this is strictly towards Mistress Zhao.

I scheduled a two hour session with Mistress Zhao. AND let me tell you I'm glad i did!

Elegant,smart,gorgeous,deviant,and a killer personality doesn't come close to describing her! Because well....WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE!

I ran through what I believed the session would be like in my head beforehand (like I'm sure most do) and to my surprise my fantasies have nothing on her :) and I'm not just saying that either.

Her strength of character truly impressed me!

A one of a kind indeed =)

I can ramble on about how amazing the two hours was that I've spent with Mistress Zhao, or I can switch the topic to the facility so I can actually sleep tonight :P

Clean, private, and comfortable. I can assure anyone debating stopping in for a visit, that the fortress will exceed your expectations.

Booking is a dream. Prompt responses, very informative directions, an overall awesome experience from the beginning.

The fortress should be a fetish in itself! Lol

Now I just need to plan another visit =)

Dave,

As the title says; I figured I'd write a well deserved review of my first session at the fortress.

I spent the whole day in new york city which would have been any other typical getaway (except one thing) the fortress =)

I cannot speak about the other Mistresses there at the fortress unfortunately, so this is strictly towards Mistress Zhao.

I scheduled a two hour session with Mistress Zhao. AND let me tell you I'm glad i did!

Elegant,smart,gorgeous,deviant,and a killer personality doesn't come close to describing her! Because well....WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE!

I ran through what I believed the session would be like in my head beforehand (like I'm sure most do) and to my surprise my fantasies have nothing on her :) and I'm not just saying that either.

Her strength of character truly impressed me!

A one of a kind indeed =)

I can ramble on about how amazing the two hours was that I've spent with Mistress Zhao, or I can switch the topic to the facility so I can actually sleep tonight :P

Clean, private, and comfortable. I can assure anyone debating stopping in for a visit, that the fortress will exceed your expectations.

Booking is a dream. Prompt responses, very informative directions, an overall awesome experience from the beginning.

The fortress should be a fetish in itself! Lol

Now I just need to plan another visit =)

Dave,

Dave:

The Fortress as a fetish? Fascinating concept. I always come back to my first contact with Ms. Kang and her dream of owning her own dungeon. Without her dream who knows what the state of femdom would be in NYC?

Having just sessioned with Ms. Zhao I could barely imagine her impact on a first-timer. After all these years I am still completely overwhelmed by her stature and command.

Best wishes,

Dannyboy

NomarksNoglory,

Thanks so much for your kind words! I had a wonderful time owning you and playing with you! I just love it when one submits to me so utterly completely the very first time. I do hope we get to play together again soon, now that I know you are practically limitless ;)

So..I'm bound to find this other review of yours. Hopefully they're compatible. Or ELSE!!

Edited by Mistress Zhao

Hi jonnycupcakes!

Thanks for chiming in with your sweet words! I miss seeing you!

I read your review with interest and have to agree. Mistress Zhao is extremely beautiful, highly intelligent and amazingly intuitive. She has a most wonderful way about her. Her style is to lead her admirers into submission. I've never had a session with her where I didn't leave inspired.

Mistress Zhao is really amazing. I only wish that I would have discovered the FF before I relocated to Fl....her combination of beauty,intelligence,personality and an amazing presence is something to behold ...she is REALLY cool... If I was a Hollywood director I would sooo cast her as a badass ..she could play anything I bet ...she has helped me so much in just 2 sessions...can't wait to see her this December

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mikey!

Aw, thanks for all your kind, sweet compliments! I would SO love to play a badass in a Hollywood movie! And get fast-track trained in martial arts or sword fighting! :D

Looking forward to seeing you in December (my birth month!)

Mistress Zhao is really amazing. I only wish that I would have discovered the FF before I relocated to Fl....her combination of beauty,intelligence,personality and an amazing presence is something to behold ...she is REALLY cool... If I was a Hollywood director I would sooo cast her as a badass ..she could play anything I bet ...she has helped me so much in just 2 sessions...can't wait to see her this December