Love Hotel

Mistress Tran

Im not sure if someone has posted this but I came across an article about this movie which I believe is currently playing.  

I have always been fascinated by Love Hotels and I think they are a great idea.  I have always wanted to take a tour of one especially in Japan but haven't so far.  I guess this is a bucket list item.

Here is the trailer.

Love hotels are very common in Korea. I always enjoy a laugh and the occasional afternoon relaxing in the beloved excesses of life, love hotels are not just a city phenomenon but also enjoyed in the countryside and smaller cities and towns. My Korean guides are always a valuable asset,lol

I have always been fascinated by Love Hotels and I think they are a great idea.  I have always wanted to take a tour of one especially in Japan but haven't so far.  I guess this is a bucket list item.

The sad fact is that many are quite run down. While easy to check-in to if you read and speak Japanese the process isn't always straight forward, I'm, by now, fairly certain that English language skills excludes candidates from employment at this type of establishment.

For some general browsing I would recommend http://couples.jp/

On the expensive side you have the resort hotels like Bali-An, which can be an exotic adventure http://www.balian.jp/

Most of the hotels don't have suspension points, this includes rooms that have a "BDSM" feel which often is just an Andrews Cross on the wall. Alpha-In in Tokyo is an exception, it's got plenty of suspension points. http://www.hotelalphain.com/.

While this is a very popular place, which is often full, the only other BDSM hotel in Sapporo closed down last year.

There are smaller bdsm studios that you can rent, but with the limited availability its makes planning more important. Studio S3 is a very popular space which you find is used for a lot of Japanese video and photo shoots. http://s3studio.jp/

If you visit Japan I'm sure you will enjoy exploring what is available.

HD

Love Hotels are a healthy and safe place to express your less common desires and I think the Japanese are so on point with providing a place to do so. When I first discovered them through a photography book that a friend put out, I was amazed!

Our little three-room "love hotel" comes with a playmate!

Complete with hanging skeletons for the holiday season! It may just be the best place yet! ;)

My first experience at a love hotel was like: I was lady ditched and grumpy at my reggae bar in the snow country, drunk with an English guy - saying to him "I'm sleeping with the next woman that comes in here."

The next woman to come in was about sixty years old (her name was Reko, she was a lush) and she ordered me garlic bread. Perfect move. English friend was like "No." and I was like "'Fraid so."

The sex toy vending machine was cool. The bed was super novel. You could adjust all the lights a hundred different ways. Best part was this guest book in the room that was full of caricatures of like different somebody's one time sex partners, I.E. ladies with full mustaches, fat guys w/ micro dick. The worst part was when Reko fell in the hot tub, but she bounced back.

Love hotels get a B+ in my book.

Love Hotels are a healthy and safe place to express your less common desires and I think the Japanese are so on point with providing a place to do so. When I first discovered them through a photography book that a friend put out, I was amazed!

Our little three-room "love hotel" comes with a playmate!

Mistress Zhao, was this book called Pink Box? It has a transparent vinyl cover.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear M. Tran,

Can a love hotel be visited in one's head?  Are you awared that I am in a Love Hotel with  you and J. Kang right this moment.

It is six (6) years since I first sessioned with J. Kang.

I purchased three (3) books from Thich Nhat Hahn. Communicating, Anger, and Living Buddha, LIving Christ, are now my vada mecum.

Your suggestions for these readings are sessioning with you. Is that possible? We have never sessioned except in my head. My head runs faster than the horses that I bet on.

Will we session or is it best  this way? 

Love

Stuffed Pink Horse

What a remarkably absurd scene from the movie of your life.

I would pay a couple of dollars to watch it. :D

My first experience at a love hotel was like: I was lady ditched and grumpy at my reggae bar in the snow country, drunk with an English guy - saying to him "I'm sleeping with the next woman that comes in here."

The next woman to come in was about sixty years old (her name was Reko, she was a lush) and she ordered me garlic bread. Perfect move. English friend was like "No." and I was like "'Fraid so."

The sex toy vending machine was cool. The bed was super novel. You could adjust all the lights a hundred different ways. Best part was this guest book in the room that was full of caricatures of like different somebody's one time sex partners, I.E. ladies with full mustaches, fat guys w/ micro dick. The worst part was when Reko fell in the hot tub, but she bounced back.

Love hotels get a B+ in my book.

I have been to a BDSM themed love hotel in Tokyo called Alpha Inn with Mistress Senju a number of years ago with another slave and her friend Mistress Benio. It had a huge room big enough for using a single tail and a full suspension rig. It also had a sling set up which was perfect for my favorite activity. Benio was a master of Shibari. The guy looked like a spider caught in a web. It was a blast. I highly recommend that place.