short review

Muffin69

first visit was a few weeks ago, been saving up for the next visit

glad to see FF has been around for many years and hopefully will continue to be, at their very reasonable rates.

i visited Fei, can't say much more than others have already said, she has another fan and i hope to get even deeper/closer with her.

first visit was a few weeks ago, been saving up for the next visit

glad to see FF has been around for many years and hopefully will continue to be, at their very reasonable rates.

i visited Fei, can't say much more than others have already said, she has another fan and i hope to get even deeper/closer with her.

good to see you muffin69! i had a lot of fun w/ you

if you have the time, please share more details- we had a very unique session and i think it would help a lot of forum members if you elucidated

x mFei

my suggestion for anybody hesitating to make their first appointment would be to call first.  the lady who takes the call is clearly knowledgeable about the booking process and answered all my questions.  

i got lost and was able to call several times for guidance, they were very patient,  its not hard to get too, my sense of direction just sucks.

some extra security requirements, but once again getting the details over the phone put me at ease

i only saw mistress Fei and undoubtedly those are her real pictures, appear recent too, not like photos from 20 years ago, no bait and switch.

mFei also speaks english well which is quite refreshing,  no begging for tips, or upselling, she was a pleasure to interact with start-to-finish. she is the "real deal."

she showed a genuine interest in listening to me and was very enthusiastic with everything she did.  her confidence showed and it was very sexy

it sounds like i am describing the perfect woman....disclaimer: i do not work for FF, this is not an advertisement, haha!

facilities are clean.  the restroom has a shower.  the restoom is kinda what you would expect at a decent hotel.

really nice to be provided with a towel and robe.  any germ freaks will be quite pleased.  

really nice that i was able to request mfei wear a particular outfit before my arrival.  this really saved time so i wasn't sitting around waiting for her to dress up while on the clock meaning more play time was had

with the room choices i never put any thought into the lighting, i prefer a brightly lit room if that is available as i am so into eye candy, so my next booking i'll be sure to ask about that

the tatami room was a little on the darker side...think many many bright candles level of brightness, but in no way was it so dark that you couldn't see anything, and trust me i've encountered other types of meetings NOT at FF, where the room was so dark you had to guess they were hiding something about their appearance like at a spa.

the session details...you really gotta experience it all yourself and like the many other posters before me, you probably wont regret it

another awesome feature that mfei mentioned was that after going once, you get access to the free devotee forum where there are many active posters and lots of juicy informative posts with great ideas too.

my suggestion for anybody hesitating to make their first appointment would be to call first.  the lady who takes the call is clearly knowledgeable about the booking process and answered all my questions.  

i got lost and was able to call several times for guidance, they were very patient,  its not hard to get too, my sense of direction just sucks.

some extra security requirements, but once again getting the details over the phone put me at ease

i only saw mistress Fei and undoubtedly those are her real pictures, appear recent too, not like photos from 20 years ago, no bait and switch.

mFei also speaks english well which is quite refreshing,  no begging for tips, or upselling, she was a pleasure to interact with start-to-finish. she is the "real deal."

she showed a genuine interest in listening to me and was very enthusiastic with everything she did.  her confidence showed and it was very sexy

it sounds like i am describing the perfect woman....disclaimer: i do not work for FF, this is not an advertisement, haha!

facilities are clean.  the restroom has a shower.  the restoom is kinda what you would expect at a decent hotel.

really nice to be provided with a towel and robe.  any germ freaks will be quite pleased.  

really nice that i was able to request mfei wear a particular outfit before my arrival.  this really saved time so i wasn't sitting around waiting for her to dress up while on the clock meaning more play time was had

with the room choices i never put any thought into the lighting, i prefer a brightly lit room if that is available as i am so into eye candy, so my next booking i'll be sure to ask about that

the tatami room was a little on the darker side...think many many bright candles level of brightness, but in no way was it so dark that you couldn't see anything, and trust me i've encountered other types of meetings NOT at FF, where the room was so dark you had to guess they were hiding something about their appearance like at a spa.

the session details...you really gotta experience it all yourself and like the many other posters before me, you probably wont regret it

another awesome feature that mfei mentioned was that after going once, you get access to the free devotee forum where there are many active posters and lots of juicy informative posts with great ideas too.

love how the short review turned into a long one. Thank you for sharing all your positive words- very happy to know this a good experience on all levels.

I was raised in the states so my English is more fluent than my native tongue. That being said, I do also speak Mandarin and French.

Isn't the forum a great resource? I knew you would like it :)