Tale as old as time I'm sure, but after finding Fetish Fortress by freak fortune (hooray for alliteration!), my biggest dilemma has become: How do I decide who to have a scene with?

I've only seen independents before, and while my comfort level with all sorts of kinks is rather high, I myself tend towards a very psychological style that involves dehumanization, heavy discipline, humiliation, and behavior modification. Of course part of that includes going outside comfort zones, so even a list like that feels insufficient.

Either way, as an FF first-timer, I'd love a little guidance from those a bit more seasoned than myself.

Thanks truly!

Hi!

Im assuming you have read through a few of the threads on this forum which is the best place to start.  I also recommend emailing [email protected] for some more detail information about which Mistress is available and who would be a good fit for your scene.  We also have a double-dom option available which is a great way to meet two or more Mistresses.  

Besides the above advice, I would really go with your gut.  Unfortunately, you really don't know who you will have chemistry with until you meet them.  Though all of us Mistresses are very close, we all have very different play styles and personalities.  Of course we all share a few key things such as an openness and fondness to all things kinky...plus I think we are quite a good looking group of women!

Good luck and maybe our paths will cross.

MTran

Tale as old as time I'm sure, but after finding Fetish Fortress by freak fortune (hooray for alliteration!), my biggest dilemma has become: How do I decide who to have a scene with?

I've only seen independents before, and while my comfort level with all sorts of kinks is rather high, I myself tend towards a very psychological style that involves dehumanization, heavy discipline, humiliation, and behavior modification. Of course part of that includes going outside comfort zones, so even a list like that feels insufficient.

Either way, as an FF first-timer, I'd love a little guidance from those a bit more seasoned than myself.

Thanks truly!

Your question has been posed many times. The best answer is to seek the guidance of Emma Ree who has been making this kind of recommendation for the longest time. She is an indispensable asset to the Fortress. Of course the Headmistress can match you as well. Perhaps even give you the session you require.

Dannyboy

Thanks Dannyboy! I didn't mean to post a stale/old question, and apologize if I stepped on any toes--just excited I suppose!

You didn't step on any toes. Your questions are welcome and necessary to the success of the Fortress. Follow Ms. Tran's guidance. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Dannyboy

I love analogies.  Let's imagine comparing domination styles to baking.  I, for example, might like to use more sugar in my cupcakes than, say, Mistress Zhao who might like to go heavier on the vanilla ;-)  While we're using different combinations/amounts of the same ingredients, our cupcakes are all slammin!  So how do you choose which cupcake to be stuffed with, without knowing what they taste like??  You could always go by reviews, presentation, and your personal preference.  Or do a blind eenie-meenie-miney-moe like jpcpat suggested ;-) 

I think I pretty much said the same thing as everyone who replied in this thread.  You just want someone to push you over the edge so you can fall into a huge pit of cupcakes don't you? LOL

You ask this question like you only get one shot at selecting a mistress. You can go with a different on next time even if you liked your first session. The mistresses are all great and very good about sharing subs. When I first came to the Fortress, I set up several double dommes sessions, each time with one mistresses I'd met before. I did this until I met them all, by that time I was more experienced and had a better idea of what I was looking for. Bottom line (pun intended,) you can't go wrong with any of these mistresses.

Cupcakes, muffins, cookies, balloon knots...  Reminds me of this thread all over again LOL

http://www.fortressnyc.com/forum/topic/7248-breasts-vagina-penis-anus/?hl=%2Bballoon+%2Bknot&do=findComment&comment=40022

Considering I thought we were talking about actual cupcakes, all I can say is...I am not a smart man.

You said it! Though, I'm sure we'll recognize the screaming coming from the rooms soon enough. Hehe :P

who are you seeing! now you got me all curious

Well it was very hard to choose someone for my first experience, but after much deliberation I decided to put myself in Mistress Zhao's capable, terrifying hands. The clock is ticking down, with one week to go... *gulp*

heya loveinthetimeofcollaring, (awesome name, by the way)

So you like your cupcakes heavy on the vanilla, hm? :-P

I'm looking forward to treating you like my own sweet little cupcake. Or maybe I'll use you like an oven and see how many cupcakes you can bake at one time. The possibilities are endless with the cupcake analogy, save the vanilla part. There will be no vanilla happening ;)

See you soon!

Well it was very hard to choose someone for my first experience, but after much deliberation I decided to put myself in Mistress Zhao's capable, terrifying hands. The clock is ticking down, with one week to go... *gulp*

heya loveinthetimeofcollaring, (awesome name, by the way)

So you like your cupcakes heavy on Ithe vanilla, hm? :-P

I'm looking forward to treating you like my own sweet little cupcake. Or maybe I'll use you like an oven and see how many cupcakes you can bake at one time. The possibilities are endless with the cupcake analogy, save the vanilla part. There will be no vanilla happening ;)

See you soon!

.....*swoon* :)