Kang Adventures in Cali...

Mistress Kang

Back from a short self-imposed Bikram retreat in Cali and it was pretty freakin’ awesome ;-)  Ate super healthy, indulged in tons of arts and crafts (including making a colorful rope collar!), tried to learn how to rollerblade (note to self: next time wear more than just a shirt!- for safety reasons of course ;-)), met lots of interesting people at the gym and beach, and of course tons of Bikram!!   

Feeding Fetish to the Fullest.jpg

Damn that plate is FULL mmm...

Tried to make omelets (mushrooms, 3 colored mini bell peppers, broccoli, pepperoni) but it turned out to be..uhhm..not an omelet LOL  Was going to blend a yogurt juice smoothie but ended up just giving it a good shake (pomegranate, acai, and carrot juices) and washing it down with a splash of that sweet white stuff.  Yakult!  It's in the pic, ya' pervs ;-)

That “PBJ’s in the Sky” candid pic was a cheat day haha  

More pics later...MAYBE ;-)

Dear Ms. Kang,

glad you had a great time...

too bad you decided to travel just as I hit New York...

well, as you probably know by now, you still have plenty

of "working ground" left for our next session :)

Time ran out too fast on your fellow mistresses...

Hugs from Germany

Tommy

Hello Wifey ;-)  I read about *your* adventures at the Fortress and see that you've been um.."around the block" a few times LOL  See, hubbie goes out of town for a week and wifey is busy stuffing herself with everything but turkey.

I love Bob Ross! I used to watch him all the time. I didn't paint, just listening to him talk was so calming and relaxing.

Me too!  Channel 13 only because there was nothing else on for that segment (30 mins? 1 hour?).  The thing he said that I remember most was "and there's a happy little tree that lives right over here...".  Something like that.  Happy trees living about his paintings LOL

Hello Wifey ;-)  I read about *your* adventures at the Fortress and see that you've been um.."around the block" a few times LOL  See, hubbie goes out of town for a week and wifey is busy stuffing herself with everything but turkey.

Dear Hubby :)

sorry...what does "being around the block" mean???

There was not much of a stuffing either...lol...

actually much less than during the wedding night...

you can ask the pervy priest :)

have a great sunday :)

I am unofficially declaring this an uber mini photo journal of my Cali-venture.  Yeah it IS a word, look it up (or don't).  Silly.

I like graph ruled composition notebooks, they are neat and precise.  Instead of doodling, I find it more relaxing to sketch "blueprints" of places I know (ie: entire apartment, individual rooms, etc)- to scale, of course.  When I moved into my apartment I was so excited to map it all out- new territory to define!  Kept a copy (the original is saved ;-)) of it on hand on my numerous IKEA trips.

Day One I was given a brief tour of most, not all, of the grounds.  Day Two I was given a blank canvas, well technically *Night* Two.  Paint was kept out back and it was way too dark so I was happy that I remembered to pack my cool 6-in-1 "rainbow" click-y pen, which I lost a day later (boo!). Before it disappeared and before bed that night, I drew this:

Not Ticky Tacky.jpg

It's not as precise as I'd have liked it to be but without visual access to every room it was my best estimation ;-(  The "compound" is actually much bigger than that. Painted over a lot of the penned stuff a few days later but kept the colorful-blueprint in the final piece.

I am unofficially declaring this an uber mini photo journal of my Cali-venture.  Yeah it IS a word, look it up (or don't).  Silly.

I like graph ruled composition notebooks, they are neat and precise.  Instead of doodling, I find it more relaxing to sketch "blueprints" of places I know (ie: entire apartment, individual rooms, etc)- to scale, of course.  When I moved into my apartment I was so excited to map it all out- new territory to define!  Kept a copy (the original is saved ;-)) of it on hand on my numerous IKEA trips.

Day One I was given a brief tour of most, not all, of the grounds.  Day Two I was given a blank canvas, well technically *Night* Two.  Paint was kept out back and it was way too dark so I was happy that I remembered to pack my cool 6-in-1 "rainbow" click-y pen, which I lost a day later (boo!). Before it disappeared and before bed that night, I drew this:

attachicon.gifNot Ticky Tacky.jpg

It's not as precise as I'd have liked it to be but without visual access to every room it was my best estimation ;-(  The "compound" is actually much bigger than that. Painted over a lot of the penned stuff a few days later but kept the colorful-blueprint in the final piece.

You are a budding Frank Lloyd Wright, Mistress Kang. I love how you incorporated the site elevation on the same page.

I hope you post more of your work from your Cali-venture.

"There is no doubt whatever about the influence of architecture and structure upon human character and action. We make our buildings and afterwards they make us. They regulate the course of our lives.”

Winston Churchill, addressing the English Architectural Association, 1924

Thanks!  Glad you like ;-)

I didn't have yellow in my rainbow pen so I substituted with orange.

Whenver I visit someone's house one of the first things that I do is start making mental snapchats of every room, direct of opening of every door, furniture, windows, bathroom and kitchen fixtures and appliances.  

Oh, I got a new cool sofabed recently, come have a looksee.

Puzzel Sofa.jpg

Rearrange the pieces and it becomes a full size bed (it's 14.5" thick (yeah...) so now I have to get deeper sheets).  

I HAD to customize the cover because their options were blah.  Here's what they sell-

PuzzleSofa.jpg

They took a picture of my Puzzel Sofa to use on their site!  I LOVE IT!  And it loves me.

Back to my Cali-Adventures...

Once upon a time, there was a Kang named Jessy.  She met a hot dog dog.  

They both enjoyed taking long walks on the beach and dancing the night away.

Day was still early, they went for a long walk on the beach- Huntington Beach.

Hot Dog Dog.jpg

Jessy asserted her dominance as she walked the hot dog dog by his leash.

He learned how to keep pace alongside her every step and stop.

They become more acquainted with each other.

Twine-leash in hand, Jessy decided to take things further.  

Without hesitation his owner eagerly agreed to her tying him up.

She bound him tightly using that ever-so-convenient leash of twine.

It was very, very sexy.

Kanine Bondage.jpg

The hot dog dog of course, not the owner.  C'mon people.

Exhausted from their long walk on the Beach of Huntington.

Jessy instructed, he quietly obliged and laid down on the ground at her feet.

She noticed him becoming visibly excited.

Excitement grew thick and quick, even the hot dog dog could not deny it.

She proceeded to strip him- completely.

Right there on the beach.

In front of everyone!

Doggie Style.jpg

The hot dog dog!

Of his bondage!

Tsk! Tsk! people...

You're all just too pervy for this story.

The End.

LOL

Thanks!  Glad you like ;-)

I didn't have yellow in my rainbow pen so I substituted with orange.

AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't get this Little Boxes, ticky-tacky song out of my head!! Your ability to torture extends far beyond the Fortress walls Mistress KANGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!

Back to my Cali-Adventures...

Once upon a time, there was a Kang named Jessy.  She met a hot dog dog.

I'm wondering, Mistress Kang, how you managed to have the Hot Dog dog pick up his own poop and carry it home. Or was he not allow to poop while in your presence?

AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't get this Little Boxes, ticky-tacky song out of my head!! Your ability to torture extends far beyond the Fortress walls Mistress KANGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!

I'm wondering, Mistress Kang, how you managed to have the Hot Dog dog pick up his own poop and carry it home. Or was he not allow to poop while in your presence?

WHAT?!?!!! In the infamous tone of an old friend (who's initials are N.P., maybe you can figure it out)- "I don't *dooooo* that".

that = pick up poo

Little Boxes is better than having THIS stuck in your head.  HALP!

This song gets me pumped and focused at the same time.  How can that be?

The last few pics I've posted in the Candid Gallery are all from the "Cali-Adventure Time with Kang"- except for the one posted on Thanksgiving ("Oh Yeah!").

Starting with PBJ's in the Sky, Kang Collage, But First...Lemme Take A Selfie!, A.R.T., All American Rough Rider, Wow-ing You ;-) and today with Machine Gun Kang.  More to come.

In reply to some of the Gallery Comments:

(A.R.T.)

http://www.fortressnyc.com/forum/gallery/image/3496-art/

From loveinthetimeofcollaring-

"If we say it in front of a mirror at 3:33am will you appear in our homes?"

To loveinthetimeofcollaring-

Yes, 3:33 AM PM No-M.

(All American Rough Rider)

http://www.fortressnyc.com/forum/gallery/image/3499-all-american-rough-rider/

From The Spermwhale-

"Wow, my wedding song!!!! Ah the memories!"

To The Spermwhale-

Is that really your wedding song??  I did not know you had the experience of such a ceremony under your belt (where you keep your spermwhale LOL).

From Jeriko13-

"I can't tell if you are coming or going, but I know which one I'm doing."

To Jeriko13-

Me too!  Both! ;-)

From purgatorio-

"Yo slim sepia stems,

yo question marks,

so kissable."

To purgatorio-

IDK what that is.

(Wow-ing You)

From ViginslaveboyKK-

"The angle makes it feels as if you are trying to eat me and I don't mind that at all."

To VirginslaveboyKK-

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!

From MrX-

"Indeed.  (So pleased with myself that I didn't come on this site last night when I was totally pickled and say some stupid shit, but that's neither here nor there).  Happy Tuesday!"

To MrX-

Stealing my lines AND getting ripped on a Monday.  You stay class Mister X. (LOL)

(Machine Gun Kang)

From Jeriko13-
"www.youtube.com/embed/gId6nrMDmUU"

To Jeriko13-
LOL Good one ;-)

From MrX-
"Thug.  You actually walk around the house like that?"
  •   
  •  
  •  
  •  

To MrX-

When I'm dressed like come-to-life-anime I like to go out with someone who can kick ass (other than myself of course ;-)) So that's what I did.  No jacket needed.  Cali weather.

Now I Party On Your Face!

http://www.fortressnyc.com/forum/gallery/image/3505-party-on-your-face/