DAMN NICKI

Mistress Fei

It's about as bdsm as fifty shades of grey in my opinion. Really the song is about how some guys haven't had sex with her, but if they did they would do it good. Seriously the entire time I was laughing. What the hell is up with the duck tape/duct tape joke? At least Anaconda was catchy and somewhat enjoyable. I'm not even hating on her because I do find myself attracted to her, but seriously you don't have to address peoples problems with you in a song every time something new comes up.

It's about as bdsm as fifty shades of grey in my opinion. Really the song is about how some guys haven't had sex with her, but if they did they would do it good. Seriously the entire time I was laughing. What the hell is up with the duck tape/duct tape joke? At least Anaconda was catchy and somewhat enjoyable. I'm not even hating on her because I do find myself attracted to her, but seriously you don't have to address peoples problems with you in a song every time something new comes up.

Anaconda is catchy because it's a remake!  Or did you know that?  It was before your time maybe LOL

From the beginning of time it seems people sing about three things- their wealth (cash, riches, etc), their power (physical, sexual), and love (of all kinds).

Anaconda is catchy because it's a remake!  Or did you know that?  It was before your time maybe LOL

Of course I knew that! how young do you think I am?

From the beginning of time it seems people sing about three things- their wealth (cash, riches, etc), their power (physical, sexual), and love (of all kinds).

I get that, but seriously NM just had surgery to get bigger hips/buttocks, and so now that people are talking about that she has to make a video talking about regardless of that how certain men who haven't yet had sex with still want to? It's just plain dumb. Duh people still want to have sex with a rather talented and attractive.

Of course I knew that! how young do you think I am?

I get that, but seriously NM just had surgery to get bigger hips/buttocks, and so now that people are talking about that she has to make a video talking about regardless of that how certain men who haven't yet had sex with still want to? It's just plain dumb. Duh people still want to have sex with a rather talented and attractive.

Complimentarily, very LOL

The girl in the beginning of the Big Butts video that says "OMG Becky"- doesn't she look like the chubby girl in Silence of the Lambs?

It puts the lotion in the basket.  I like this remix.  You get a little bit of everything, hence re-MIX!

Well, now I'm going have dreams (nightmares?) of Wild Bill dancing to I like Big Butts.

• 2 weeks later...