Just want to say hi!

GOD

Hi everyone, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself as I'm new here.
I've been in the BDSM scene for quite a while, but recently found out about the Fortress.

I'm a 24 year old guy from Stockholm, Sweden who moved to NYC a few years ago for business.
I don't want to write my life-story here, but glad to have found out about this forum. Everyone seems very friendly here. I'll definitely try to stay active here and come swing by the Fortress when I'm not busy traveling.

Is anyone here active on Fetlife and does anyone here attend fetish parties/events?

There's one event today called: CineKink NYC.

Have a great day. :)

I've been in the BDSM scene for quite a while, but recently found out about the Fortress.

I'm a 24 year old guy from Stockholm, Sweden who moved to NYC a few years ago for business.

I don't want to write my life-story here, but glad to have found out about this forum. Everyone seems very friendly here. I'll definitely try to stay active here and come swing by the Fortress when I'm not busy traveling.

Is anyone here active on Fetlife and does anyone here attend fetish parties/events?

GOD:

Welcome. I never thought GOD would be a guest on these Forums. I hope your not mad that I took your name in vain many times. Many times I said GOD damn that sonofabitch and nothing happened. I guess you didn't take me seriously. I suppose you could smite all of us just as easily as Moses parted the Red Sea but it's notable that even GOD seeks to worship Fortress Mistresses. Perhaps that's the 11th Commandment?

I do hope you have a sense of humor.

Dannyboy

Welcome to the forums...but a sub named god??? LOL 

Hi DOG....

I think I prefer that name better  :D

Either way, welcome to the forum and yes everyone is quite friendly....down right slutty sometimes.  We hope you make a visit to The Fortress sometime soon.  Mistress Zhao and I would love to give you a welcome beating...*COUGH* I mean GREETING!  I tend to mix up words- silly me!

Mistress Tran

Thought I had posted this but maybe it didn't go through!

Hi GOD! ....interesting choice of username. I look forward to hearing about your Fortress experience and reading things like, "GOD sure did beg for mercy!".

CineKink looks interesting and makes me wish I wasn't traveling this week so I could check out some of it--it'd definitely give a different meaning to what I've come to expect with "Kinky Shorts"!

Welcome to the forums...but a sub named god??? LOL 

Yes, GOD can be a sub too you know!

Hello GOD! Welcome to our friendly little forum!

(Well, I never thought I'd type that sentence!)

Now you've met GOD, and he's a sub. :P

Hi DOG....

I think I prefer that name better  :D

Either way, welcome to the forum and yes everyone is quite friendly....down right slutty sometimes.  We hope you make a visit to The Fortress sometime soon.  Mistress Zhao and I would love to give you a welcome beating...*COUGH* I mean GREETING!  I tend to mix up words- silly me!

Mistress Tran

Haha I was waiting for that one person that figure out the dog/god part... :D woof woof haha.

Friendly and slutty, what a great combination. :D I'm flying for a month around Europe/Asia next month but as soon as I'm back from my travel I'll try to swing by The Fortress. Definitely looking forward to your friendly 'greeting'.

We'll have to make sure to beat the demons out of you for good measure! :P

If only I could find time, just got back from Miami two hours ago, heading to Los Angeles tomorrow. >.<

Also broke up with my girlfriend this week, such a rough week.

If only I could find time, just got back from Miami two hours ago, heading to Los Angeles tomorrow. >.<

Also broke up with my girlfriend this week, such a rough week.

sorry to hear that, GOD. even GOD has bad weeks :(

things will get better, especially with some LA sun

Come visit when you're back in town

All the best,

mFei