Mistresses Kang and Koi Foot Sessions Introduction

footlover123

Hi, I'm  Jeremy. I'm new to the forum and have yet to visit the fortress but plan to this weekend. I have a scheduled session with Mistress Koi and Mistress Kang. I am mostly into feet, and really into SMELLY feet. I"m curious as to how the players at the fortress prepare for smelly foot sessions like this; and if any of the satisfied customers want to share their experiences.  

Honey? Not my style I Don't think, but I'm hoping the fortress girls prepare for a client's preference. Feet smell can have many smells. I was told in e'MAIL from the fortress koi and mistress kang would be suited for this. It might be crazy to some people but the sweaty foot fetish is popular and the smell is central to the fetish. I,ve sessioned with only 1 chick I met in Chicago and she got her feet the way I asked so it was great. If the feet didn't smell at all I would have left lol. It would be way too boring and not worth it. I hope some fortress regulars can affirm the girls take this seriously. I can't be the only one.

Hi Jeremy, we're excited to meet you as well. Personally, if I know I'm gonna have to have some smelly feet by the end of the day. I make sure to do a lot of walking around the city...spending plenty of hours browsing through different shops and restaurants, all whilst dragging along my faithful servant. Just kidding! :P

• 2 months later...