Your Penis is SOOOOO Small....

...that I've named it MicroSoft.  Ha.  Beat that.  No, I really mean it. BEAT THAT MICROSOFT.

Ok, now that you've "beaten that", let's hear what you've got ;-)

microsoft just made a ridiculously tiny portable bluetooth keyboard! did you see?? that's probably the exact size of that tiny penis

I suppose like many 'little fellas' I dealt with my insecurities about my endowment (warranted as they are) by making it into some, ahem,  small source of pleasure - in my case, being mocked for my  shortcomings

Though I imagine its equally awkward for a woman if she discovers a potential lover doesn't measure up too late in the game or date.

Perhaps wearing these boy-shorts might be a good way to send the package-less packing before showing him yours so to speak!

post-12648-0-89716900-1425617005_thumb.jpg

I suppose like many 'little fellas' I dealt with my insecurities about my endowment (warranted as they are) by making it into some, ahem,  small source of pleasure - in my case, being mocked for my  shortcomings

Though I imagine its equally awkward for a woman if she discovers a potential lover doesn't measure up too late in the game or date.

Perhaps wearing these boy-shorts might be a good way to send the package-less packing before showing him yours so to speak!

attachicon.gifi laugh sph - Copy.jpg

Those boy-shorts are cute, but would be sort of like Captan Obvious' cape.

Also- I never have the problem of discovering too late.  I operate like a court of law, all discoveries must be presented before trial.

Also- I never have the problem of discovering too late.  I operate like a court of law, all discoveries must be presented before trial.

Love that!! I have a Motion to preclude.

Dannyboy

I was interested to know your technique for discerning size when out on a bar crawl. Do you judge by nose, or hand size? Do you touch the package directly? Do do a two step touch, the first to induce excitement followed by the longer inspection to formulate a true sense of size?

Well, I think in the interest of efficiency owners of very small 'weapons' should be required to register them and wear their NRA pins at all times.  NRA, of course, stands for "Not Really  Alpha" .

Love the Captain Obvious hotel.com ads!

Good legal references, BTW, any legal aspirations Maam? 

Well, I think in the interest of efficiency owners of very small 'weapons' should be required to register them and wear their NRA pins at all times.  NRA, of course, stands for "Not Really  Alpha" .

Love the Captain Obvious hotel.com ads!

Good legal references, BTW, any legal aspirations Maam? 

How about "BAB" Beta At Best ;-)

All Chinese parents want their children to become one of these three and in this very particular order: Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant.  That's about as far as my legal aspirations go.  I like being a spectator of the legal sport though, at times it even seems like an art form.

All Chinese parents want their children to become one of these three and in this very particular order: Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant.  That's about as far as my legal aspirations go.  I like being a spectator of the legal sport though, at times it even seems like an art form.

OK, I think your acronym wins!

Hmmm, Chinese parents' aspirations sound familiar somehow.....  :)

OK, I think my legal aspirations for you will have to do.  Here it goes.   I'm the defendant in a sexual harassment case you are mediating.  I'm accused by my company's perky temp receptionist of a passing admiring glance in her direction.  Your determination is that even a momentary glance is an indicator of prurient interest.  You find me guilty of first degree 'visual rape' and sentence me to an indeterminate term of enforced chastity with the receptionist serving as key-holder.   shall I continue?  :)

...that I've named it MicroSoft.  Ha.  Beat that.  No, I really mean it. BEAT THAT MICROSOFT.

Ok, now that you've "beaten that", let's hear what you've got ;-)

...That the only thing you ever hear from the nurse whenever you get yourself checked out down there is, "There's absolutely nothing there to worry about." ;)

How about...your penis is so small, instead of using Trojan "Regular" or Trojan "Magnum" size, you use Trojan's "I hope you have a nice personality."

Or maybe, your penis is so small, you've petitioned Ferrari to make a Hummer so you have something to drive around in.