First Impressions

t_Stalz

Good late evening,

Extreme newbie here just saying hi and that I'm looking forward to making a visit soon!

You'll know who I am b/c I'll be the guy staring at your feet once I arrive lol

That's what I'm into, not sure why, but it's been that way forever. Seeking a first impression to remember here, will certainly spread the word after my visit. I'm sure I will love it.

Who also has a foot fetish? or is open to allowing such an interest =] 

Why not?  I'll join any club that includes Dostoyevsky

And who Joyce, ha ha!

Me: I was really young.   had a babysitter.  jeans and barefoot.

wresting around, tickle fights.  got scissored.  then

forced  down there by her feet..   but felt an intinct for it.  straight home.

it's got a lot of religious connotation

too.  new testaments full of foot washing.  no running water.

tongue them feet sometimes?  questions to be asked?  

No matter.  an inferred fetish.

I mentioned recently that I am not obsessed with foot worship although my desire to please a Mistress who wants her feet worshipped is all I need to tune in and focus. I tend to be more fixated on other parts of the female form but that is another topic altogether.

Dannyboy

Good late evening,

Extreme newbie here just saying hi and that I'm looking forward to making a visit soon!

You'll know who I am b/c I'll be the guy staring at your feet once I arrive lol

That's what I'm into, not sure why, but it's been that way forever. Seeking a first impression to remember here, will certainly spread the word after my visit. I'm sure I will love it.

Who also has a foot fetish? or is open to allowing such an interest =] 

Will you also be cleaning my feet as well?  Admiring my feet is fun and all but I like a sub that knows how to work!  Kissing, massaging, licking, and sucking on my lovely feet is a big delight!

• 2 weeks later...

Will you also be cleaning my feet as well?  Admiring my feet is fun and all but I like a sub that knows how to work!  Kissing, massaging, licking, and sucking on my lovely feet is a big delight!

Mistress Tran absolutely, I am a licensed masseuse in my city. I wish we could do more that just that but I heard there is a limit to how far we can go. Which is unfortunate because all of the kissing licking and sucking and massaging is huge build up and turns me on so much i just don't want to stop there ;]

Mistress Zhao, your feet are beautiful, great pedicure, how often do you get your toes done? What color would you put on for me?