First time to the Fortress - Amazing session with Mistress Jessy Kang!

Slave_Boy

Hi Everybody, I just want to make a short post about my first visit to the Fortress. It was an amazing experience as everything is handled professionally. It was easy to organize the session with Mistress Jessy Kang. The only thing I can say about the session is that it was amazing and mind blowing! Mistress Jessy is so good at what she does and most importantly she enjoys it! Her laugh during the session is nice to hear when she is whipping you bum with her toys and spanking it with her hands. Mistress Jessy was so much fun in the session (I have been constantly thinking about it ever since). I can't wait to go back to play with her! Additionally I will say that all the other Mistresses (Mistress Emma Ree and Mistress Lucy Tran) are also helped to create the overall great experience as they responded quickly to all my queries! As I said I can't get the experience with Mistress Kang out of my head!!! I look forward to playing more at the Fortress!!! Thanks to all the Mistress!!! Sincerely, Slave_Boy

So glad to hear that you two had a good time. Mistress Kang is always loads of fun! What was your favorite part of the session? :P

So Mistress Koi, where to start...the whole experience was great! The anticipation of the meeting had built up over several days. Finally I was at the Fortress, I  entered the Pink Room. After waiting a while Mistress Kang entered the room looking super sexy! As it was my first time she asked a few questions, she is very inquisitive and knows how to set the scene, she is certainly not shy and enjoys to ask naughty questions and hear appropriately naughty anawers, her laugh is so awesome! During the session Mistress Kang tied me so I could not move, she bent me over, rolled the dice, and paddled my bum several times with all her devices, she would laugh as I squirmed in pain! Between devices she would taunt me with her sexy body, she would flaunt her large boobs in front of me, she put her panties on my face so I could enjoy her wonderful smell, ah, it was so fresh!  Mustress Jesssy enjoyed to see me squeal in euphoria! At the end of the session, Mistress Kang squeezed my head between her legs making the blood rush to my head, it is amazing how strong she is and she loves to use her power to dominate her slaves! At the same time she has absolutely the perfect shape and beautifully soft skin! It is not possible to say one thing, as the entire session was absolutely amazing! At the end it was great to chat with Mistress Kang as she is a really interesting person who enjoys what she does, completely dominate her subs and totally torture masochists, at one point she pinched my nipples so hard, she used a paper towel so she could get maximum grip.the whole Fortress experience was great, and Mustress Kang is phenomenal! Sincerely, Slave Boy