My first time with Mistress Fei and Mistress Kang

This is a little about my first visit to the Fortress last Sunday.

First of all my overall impression of the Fortress from the initial booking enquiry, to the exquisite facilities and even the follow up email, is 5 star! Very good! Companies in the sevice industry could learn a lot from You!

Secondly, my visit was simply amazing! It was so many times better than I did imagine on all levels! As a beginner I was so nervous when I entered, but Mistresses Fei and Kang really took good care of me making me feel at ease. It was an incredible experience, from how they transformed me to sexy bimbo named Kandi to how the really abused me:) To be so so used and abused on so many levels to at the same time have fun, it was amazing and mindblowing. The Mistresses are as devious as they are beautiful!

Third, the pictures on the website don't do them justice. Both Mistres Fei and Kang was so fantasticly beautiful and sexy in real life! And then also so very nice, sweet and fun mixed with their devious sadistic ways, my god! I never could imagined it could be so fantastic! They really brought out the woman in me!

I went to sleep that night with a sore butt and a nasty taste in my mouth but with the biggest smile!

I hope to be back soon!

/Kandi

The Mistresses are as devious as they are beautiful!

.... the pictures on the website don't do them justice.

Both very good points.  No disrespect to the photographer (it might have been one of the Mistresses, in which case I'll be punished in due course for saying this), but every Mistress I've met has been *much* more beautiful in person than in the pictures on the website.

This is a little about my first visit to the Fortress last Sunday.

First of all my overall impression of the Fortress from the initial booking enquiry, to the exquisite facilities and even the follow up email, is 5 star! Very good! Companies in the sevice industry could learn a lot from You!

Secondly, my visit was simply amazing! It was so many times better than I did imagine on all levels! As a beginner I was so nervous when I entered, but Mistresses Fei and Kang really took good care of me making me feel at ease. It was an incredible experience, from how they transformed me to sexy bimbo named Kandi to how the really abused me:) To be so so used and abused on so many levels to at the same time have fun, it was amazing and mindblowing. The Mistresses are as devious as they are beautiful!

Third, the pictures on the website don't do them justice. Both Mistres Fei and Kang was so fantasticly beautiful and sexy in real life! And then also so very nice, sweet and fun mixed with their devious sadistic ways, my god! I never could imagined it could be so fantastic! They really brought out the woman in me!

I went to sleep that night with a sore butt and a nasty taste in my mouth but with the biggest smile!

I hope to be back soon!

/Kandi

Hey sexy-thang LOL  I like how you went and spelled your name with a "K"- I'll take that and give you 3 brownie points in return!  Our session must have you in such a daze that you tripped and fell on your butt and when you tried to get up someone stuck a nasty tasting popsicle in your mouth!  Shame on the person who did that to you!  Tsk. Tsk.

;-)

Both very good points.  No disrespect to the photographer (it might have been one of the Mistresses, in which case I'll be punished in due course for saying this), but every Mistress I've met has been *much* more beautiful in person than in the pictures on the website.

Yup, under-promise and over-deliver is the Fetish Fortress style.

Lool, I've must have tripped trying to walk on those high heels. Those luscious locks were in the way so I couldn't see who gave me the popsicle. And as a follow up to my review, one week later after my session and I'm still smiling thinking about it. People will start to wonder what's wrong with me..