Humiliation "You're a Loser"

Hmm. I like playful humiliation, as opposed to harsh. Harsh humiliation scenes only happen if it was asked for. The harshest comment I've made in session? On one's appearance or intelligence (or seemingly lack of).

What do you think is the most sensitive thing to comment on? 

For me, appearance is definitely the most impactful/hurtful. I think for most that's the case.

In terms of the 'hot button's for me (erotic impact) it's definitely small penis humilation. Yes, this Jewish guy has the Irish curse LOL.

Consequently, I find a seemingly unapologetic size queen very hot.

WTF???

Dannyboy

Oh Dannybit the kikes the kikes are crawling. From Mistress Rey to Mistress Jessy Kang....

JJB:

I am almost tempted to complete the song in the vein you suggest when I have time. Seems to me that we all crawl to the lovely Mistresses of the Fortress. They are equal opportunity abusers.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To totally plagiarize a comic from the late 80s. "No, not one e of these things are true, blacks do have self control in movie theaters and occasionally they will shut the fuck up, all Irish aren't total complete alcholics, Mexican families never have carpet paintings of the Last Supper hanging in.the living room and never throw pig roasts on the little patch of grass along the Harlem River drive, Jewish guys will ALWAYS pick up the check, Asian tourists, never wear surgical masks,always got big t dicks, all Italians are never in the concrete business,always speak proper English.........". If anyone is offended by the lack of PC or horrible stolen.comedy.......sorry :)