Session with mistress koi

goodslavey

Just had my first ever session. It was with mistress koi, who was extremely sweet. We had a discussion before the session. She was really nice and made me feel really comfortable. I was really scared and nervous before that.

She smells so sweet, I tried smelling everything, but she was just too sweet everywhere. Even her spit tasted good. I specially liked the beginning. It was a wonderful feeling when she collared me. 

I'll most probably have another session with her. I wonder if she can be meaner next time. She was sweet and caring this time. I loved it, now I might try something different.

Overall, it was wonderful to meet her

Just had my first ever session. It was with mistress koi, who was extremely sweet. We had a discussion before the session. She was really nice and made me feel really comfortable. I was really scared and nervous before that.

She smells so sweet, I tried smelling everything, but she was just too sweet everywhere. Even her spit tasted good. I specially liked the beginning. It was a wonderful feeling when she collared me. 

I'll most probably have another session with her. I wonder if she can be meaner next time. She was sweet and caring this time. I loved it, now I might try something different.

Good,

Mistress Koi is an amazing mistress. She can provide you anything you desire, just be upfront and honest with her. You will not be sorry!

Another soul captured.

Dannyboy