S&M Training Improves Other Areas of Life

BigR

After you're exhausted from running laps, you will do sets of 100 push ups-with each of the Mistresses on your back, each time-BECAUSE WE ARE HERE TO WHIP YOU BACK INTO SHAPE BOY!!! Literally.

Forget Crossfit. It's Fortress Time. x

Lol! Let's not forget the workout is Mistresses get from all this disciplining... Breaking a sweat at the gym sounds so boring when you could swing a whip, run around in high heels, and do squats on a subs face!

Lol! Let's not forget the workout is Mistresses get from all this disciplining... Breaking a sweat at the gym sounds so boring when you could swing a whip, run around in high heels, and do squats on a subs face!

Seriously!  I think I've toned my arms and upper body more due to all that flogging!  Fortress is so much more fun than being at a gym.

This morning I came in under my goal weight for my next session (already scheduled for next Friday,) so now the Mistresses don't have to punish me for deserving it. Instead, they can punish me just because they want to!

I'm terribly sorry but although you HAVE met your goal weight a small technicality in the agreement requires a retroactive judicial punishment.

So sorry.

You should be ready for 250 strokes with a rattan cane administered by a new Domme trainee who has done anger issues.