MISTRESS KATZ...your HARSHEST involvement ever...

Lonewolf

Your ultimate SADISTIC tormentor...strict disciplinarian...implementer of all that is most perverse...extremely painful and ultra humiliating to YOU endlessly. Yet you confide in her your most bizarre and perverted fetish fantasies and she is not judgmental or misunderstanding...as she has heard it all and instinctively knows all the ropes. As your BDSM SOULMATE...she is your everything if only for one grandiose hour with your pulsating idealization of ABSOLUTE STUNNING PERFECTION...and HARSHEST ADMINISTRATED BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION...who will instinctively push your stated limits to the extremes in her endless pursuit of your total annihilation of self worth and human dignity. 

Her extreme most agonizing methods of TICKLE TORTURE are not to be believed as they are really obnoxiously inhuman and totally unfitting of the female gender...forget the sugar and spice...as she is totally the most ruthlessly unyielding entity without compromise or conscience...always most fearful of her next unthinkable act of contemptuously CRUEL FEMALE  PREROGATIVE  GONE WILD !!!

So find your one and only as I have...the one who most assuredly put the "OW in KATZ meOW"...the BDSM FELINE OF MOST FEROCITY...the KATZ inhuman CAT OF NINE TAILS...exclusively at New Yorks ULTRA DUNGEON OF CHOICE of the truly well informed...the unequaled and unsurpassed FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf

Hello "KATZ meOW" my predatory ferocious ultra harsh feline of no mercy... the quintessence of you will endure what I dish out and be thankful for the time I spent with you has me most fearful of your ultra SADISTIC FEMALE PREROGATIVE GONE WILD in our next encounter as my creative efforts continually strive to please you endlessly to avoid your cruelest moments at any cost...Lonewolf

Hello "KATZ meOW" my predatory ferocious ultra harsh feline of no mercy... the quintessence of you will endure what I dish out and be thankful for the time I spent with you has me most fearful of your ultra SADISTIC FEMALE PREROGATIVE GONE WILD in our next encounter as my creative efforts continually strive to please you endlessly to avoid your cruelest moments at any cost...Lonewolf

I will spare no torture! (but I think that you have learned this by now.)

• 2 months later...

In less than 48 hours I will suffer intolerably at the cruelest hands and most unfathomable unspeakable verbal taunts and harshest physical abuse from the ultra torrid FEMALE DOMINANT OF NO MERCY whose unlimited sadistic inclinations and severest implementations for the slightest lack of proper protocol in her almighty presence leaves one at a loss for words...OH SO VERY DEMONSTRABLY CRUEL...AND OH SO VERY PROFICIENT AT YOUR INTOLERABLE ENDLESS SUFFERING...the heartless feline I know as my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"...the PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS KATZ!!! I cannot wait to be at her feet once again anticipating the worst and endlessly enjoying her unimaginable inherent most torturous insatiable appetite for my brutal pitiful intolerable suffering...Lonewolf 

In less than 48 hours I will suffer intolerably at the cruelest hands and most unfathomable unspeakable verbal taunts and harshest physical abuse from the ultra torrid FEMALE DOMINANT OF NO MERCY whose unlimited sadistic inclinations and severest implementations for the slightest lack of proper protocol in her almighty presence leaves one at a loss for words...OH SO VERY DEMONSTRABLY CRUEL...AND OH SO VERY PROFICIENT AT YOUR INTOLERABLE ENDLESS SUFFERING...the heartless feline I know as my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"...the PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS KATZ!!! I cannot wait to be at her feet once again anticipating the worst and endlessly enjoying her unimaginable inherent most torturous insatiable appetite for my brutal pitiful intolerable suffering...Lonewolf 

I had lots of fun.  Look forward to seeing you again, soon.

• 1 month later...

Hello my ultra TORTUROUS ENTITY OF NO EQUAL and CRUELEST IMPLEMENTER of obnoxiously INHUMAN SERVITUDE whose brutally SADISTIC FEMALE PROCLIVITIES are CUTTING EDGE SENSUAL BRUTALITY EXEMPLIFIED...once again MISTRESS KATZ...I long to suffer endlessly at your painful sadistic discretion as I am never at a loss for words for its exemplary intolerable perfection...see you again in about 3 weeks for my eighth superb enslavement...Lonewolf...

P.S. ticklebrat joyfully succumb to one or two of the incredibly gorgeous and profoundly superior females at the fabulous FETISH FORTRESS and enlighten us all with your exemplary experience of a lifetime firsthand...YOU SIMPLY OWE IT TO YOURSELF !!!