Love stockings?

just a question on the topic...

if I am not totally misunderstanding the concept

of full fashioned stockings, then other than

other elastic stockings, that have a size range, full

fashioned stockings only fit the one size, they were

made for... is that right?

so in case someone would consider them as a gift,

are the shoe sizes at the player's pages accurate?

just a question on the topic...

if I am not totally misunderstanding the concept

of full fashioned stockings, then other than

other elastic stockings, that have a size range, full

fashioned stockings only fit the one size, they were

made for... is that right?

so in case someone would consider them as a gift,

are the shoe sizes at the player's pages accurate?

Full fashioned stockings is a style which usually include a back seam, cuban heel and a reinforced sole and toe.  Some also have a keyhole detail int he back to attach garters to easier.  They look a bit like this:

post-38283-0-65585200-1477890254_thumb.jpgpost-38283-0-70012300-1477890266_thumb.jpg

The full fashion stockings they sell today are usually sized by height and weight.  I pulled this chart off of a stocking store website for an example:

post-38283-0-15732500-1477890579_thumb.jpg

post-38283-0-32108400-1477889882_thumb.jpg

post-38283-0-88298400-1477889953_thumb.jpg

Full fashioned stockings is a style which usually include a back seam, cuban heel and a reinforced sole and toe.  Some also have a keyhole detail int he back to attach garters to easier.  They look a bit like this:

attachicon.gif1316535603-55279600.jpgattachicon.gifil_570xN.932133939_mes8.jpg

The full fashion stockings they sell today are usually sized by height and weight.  I pulled this chart off of a stocking store website for an example:

attachicon.gifsizing_chart.jpg

Those look beautiful!

• 1 month later...

yes Mistress Rey .....Dita Von Teese does have a full line

you can see it at www.secretsinlace.com

I love the bullet bras stockings and panties on the www.SecretsInLace.com site..so nice for a Mistress and her sissy

I love this- sissy's sharing their wardrobe resources with mistresses. If there's one thing a mistress and her sissy have in common, it's a love for sexy stockings and lingerie!! I'm also a fan of Dita Von Teese's lingerie line, her burlesque style is very erotic. Thanks for the recommendation, Sissy Jennifer :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

attachicon.gif1316535603-55279600.jpgattachicon.gifil_570xN.932133939_mes8.jpg

attachicon.gifsizing_chart.jpg

The stocking looked hot, sexy and beautiful

• 1 month later...

Dear Ms. Katz, 

I’m new to this Forum, and am happy you are discussing FF-stockings, a favorite topic of mine.They are something dear to my heart, and my other body parts. 

I’m really glad you enjoy wearing them. They are magnetic, and are a perfect staple of fetish attire­— one I always appreciate.

Thanks also for the link to the Elmer Batters images. Fabulous!

In response to previous point by Ms. Rey: 

I don’t consider AP (Agent Provocateur) a good source. They are more expensive than others, and the stockings are not any better. 

My favorite sources are: 

www.alexis4u.com

and as mentioned by others in previous posts,

www.secretsinlace.com

(note: they will give you a tester, slightly damaged stocking, for sizing purposes.)

Keep up the good (fetish) work.

B_West

Dear Ms. Katz, 

I’m new to this Forum, and am happy you are discussing FF-stockings, a favorite topic of mine.They are something dear to my heart, and my other body parts. 

I’m really glad you enjoy wearing them. They are magnetic, and are a perfect staple of fetish attire­— one I always appreciate.

Thanks also for the link to the Elmer Batters images. Fabulous!

In response to previous point by Ms. Rey: 

I don’t consider AP (Agent Provocateur) a good source. They are more expensive than others, and the stockings are not any better. 

My favorite sources are: 

www.alexis4u.com

and as mentioned by others in previous posts,

www.secretsinlace.com

(note: they will give you a tester, slightly damaged stocking, for sizing purposes.)

Keep up the good (fetish) work.

B_West

www.alexis4u.com seems like an interesting site.  I've purchased vintage stockings off of eBay before, from sellers who found unsold store stock.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes to show a bit of thigh while wearing stockings under a short skirt!  My style tends to be a bit more risque than the average person's (used to bother me), but I've realized that what I wear and my appearance generally matter very much in relation to my self confidence and empowerment (not saying that I always need to look good to feel confident, but that there's certainly a close connection).

Was just perusing in Wolford the other day and instantly thought of the Fortress! I've always loved the silky, luxurious feel of stockings, as well as the tease element to wearing them - having one's legs be visible yet just out of reach. There's also something about the reverence and care an appreciative sub takes in removing them that really adds to a scene, for me.

MISTRESS JUSTINE SHANKAR...Regarding: STOCKINGS the TEASE element OMG YES!!! Having one's LEGS visible yet just out of reach...the reverence and care an appreciative sub takes in removing them that really adds to the scene...BEAUTIFUL WOMEN KNOW ONLY TOO WELL THE ULTRA SENSUAL ALLUREMENT OF THEIR TORTUROUS PHYSICAL ENTIRETY...forever tantalizing the human male animal with their own innate torturous proclivities in full force as their female prerogatives lead them. Long live the endless TORTUROUS PERFECTION at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf 

If you've sessioned with me, you might have noticed that unless otherwise requested, I always wear stockings. I've been wearing stockings (and usually garters) all of my adult life. I like the way they look and I think when one is dressed up, they give the outfit a very polished and feminine appeal. I was lamenting with a sub how difficult it is to find nice stockings with seams and a Cuban heel (also referred to as "full fashioned" stockings) without actually buying vintage stockings; which can be expensive. So when I came across this article about a stocking fetish photographer from days past, I was delighted.

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/the_pioneering_erotic_fetish_photography_by_the_dean_of_leg_art_elmer_batte?utm_source=Dangerous+Minds+newsletter&utm_campaign=b150cf388f-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ecada8d328-b150cf388f-65893305

Wow, between this and the great stockings and heel pic you recently put up, you've really lit up my foot/leg fetish radar! I might have to make it a point to have a first session with you if possible Ms Katz!

Hi bklyn123...take my personal advice from another bklyn enthusiast regarding the overwhelming personal allurement of our mutually adored most  LUSTFULLY BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL...MISTRESS KATZ...whose most overwhelming SENSUALITY...including her most tantalizing flawless most impending ultra WORSHIP allurement regarding her most stunningly smooth SOFT CREAMY FLAWLESS THIGHS and most desirable endearingly ultra PETITE FEMININE FEET of rapturous endless desires personified...Lonewolf...YES we love STOCKINGS...as we lustfully remove them to endlessly worship the full entirety interminably.