Questions for the First Session

travellerinlife

Hi everybody, my name is George. I recently joined this forum because I was so intrigued by this institution and the beautiful women who work here. I'm fairly new to the world of BDSM and am really curious by it. I have not had a session here yet, but I will try and find time to come down here and be dominated by one (or two) of the mistresses sometime during a vacation. I want to ask some questions to anybody who has been here or to anybody who has the answer(s) before I start planning out a session.

1) It's one thing to be mesmerized by the actions you see in videos, but what are the emotions you feel during a session?

2) What are some of the fetish/roleplay sessions you've had with the players? 

3) Which player or duo of players do you recommend I have a session with? 

I apologize for asking so many questions, but having a place that can replicate some of the dreams I've had right in my hometown is so exciting. Thank you so much. 

Hi everybody, my name is George. I recently joined this forum because I was so intrigued by this institution and the beautiful women who work here. I'm fairly new to the world of BDSM and am really curious by it. I have not had a session here yet, but I will try and find time to come down here and be dominated by one (or two) of the mistresses sometime during a vacation. I want to ask some questions to anybody who has been here or to anybody who has the answer(s) before I start planning out a session.

1) It's one thing to be mesmerized by the actions you see in videos, but what are the emotions you feel during a session?

I apologize for asking so many questions, but having a place that can replicate some of the dreams I've had right in my hometown is so exciting. Thank you so much.

Hello George

1) Its one thing to watch what you desire and another thing to play it out. Emotions will be different for everyone depending on the scene you want. Of course nervousness will be one especially the first time but depending on what you want, pain, humiliation, sensual your emotions will be different. When you are in the presence of these beautiful women you will get lost in your own mind. Being your first time be clear on what you want and let them take control. After the session you will get a felling of euphoria and wanting more

As for a recommendation for a duo I would suggest you chose 2 that most appeal to you. They all work well together. I have doubled most with a Mistress Zito and Mistress Von Dietz but I have sessioned with other and they were all great. Just go with your preference and whoever the two are you can't go wrong. Call or email booking and Mistress Emma Ree will walk you through it, you won't regret it.

Hello George

1) Its one thing to watch what you desire and another thing to play it out. Emotions will be different for everyone depending on the scene you want. Of course nervousness will be one especially the first time but depending on what you want, pain, humiliation, sensual your emotions will be different. When you are in the presence of these beautiful women you will get lost in your own mind. Being your first time be clear on what you want and let them take control. After the session you will get a felling of euphoria and wanting more

As for a recommendation for a duo I would suggest you chose 2 that most appeal to you. They all work well together. I have doubled most with a Mistress Zito and Mistress Von Dietz but I have sessioned with other and they were all great. Just go with your preference and whoever the two are you can't go wrong. Call or email booking and Mistress Emma Ree will walk you through it, you won't regret it.

Hey Lucky, thanks for the advice. This experience just sounds so glorious. I took a look at the mistresses you mentioned and all I can say is wow. It's no wonder why you pair them together for a session. I also looked a Mistress Fang (who I love for that confident look in her eyes) as well as Mistress Jung (who is a Korean just like me!), but all in all, these mistresses look they would know how to put me in my place. Thanks again!

Hey Lucky, thanks for the advice. This experience just sounds so glorious. I took a look at the mistresses you mentioned and all I can say is wow. It's no wonder why you pair them together for a session. I also looked a Mistress Fang (who I love for that confident look in her eyes) as well as Mistress Jung (who is a Korean just like me!), but all in all, these mistresses look they would know how to put me in my place. Thanks again!

George

You cant go wrong with any of them. I don't believe Mistress Jung is sessioning anymore but check with booking. I had the pleasure of Mistress Fang visiting one of my sessions, she is gorgeous. What kind of scene are you looking for?

George

You cant go wrong with any of them. I don't believe Mistress Jung is sessioning anymore but check with booking. I had the pleasure of Mistress Fang visiting one of my sessions, she is gorgeous. What kind of scene are you looking for?

Hi Lucky, I think the kind of scene I'm looking for contains a mix of sensuality and female domination. Obviously, I do not want want to touch the mistresses anywhere inappropriate, but perhaps some facesitting or smothering. I would like some slaps to the face, spitting, some spanks on my rear, or have a collar around my neck and be walked like a dog. I wouldn't want anything painful like nipple torture, electric shocks, or whipping as I don't think I'm quite ready for those yet. I know this sounds convoluted, but it is the best way I can explain what I'm looking for. 

George

Call or email Emma and tell her what you like. She will give you good recommendations if you cant decide. I would recommend the double if money isn't an issue. The next step is setting a date, booking it and then get to the Fortress and let the fun begin. You will be blown away by the experience

As far as pairing, we all work really well together it honestly depends on the type of session you're seeking, speak with booking and share some of your interests with them and they would be able to guide you to the best pair.

George:

First I always tell newcomers that they have come to the right place. The Fortress is the best in town and Mistress Kang is a great administrator as well as a great Mistress.

Many beginners either have very specific fantasies or just have a general inclination but don't know how it will work out in the dungeon. Trust your instincts and feel free to turn it all over to booking and to the Mistress or Mistresses that booking will recommend. My personal preference is to session with one Mistress and later couple her with another Mistress when I have a better footing and a better understanding. If your fantasies are tied to a double Mistress session you have come to the right place.

Try not to overthink the process. Take that step forward and you will never have to look back.

Best wishes,

Dannyboy

Hi everybody, 

Thank you everybody for the kind words and helpful pieces of advice. I talked to Mistress Emma Ree, who was very cordial and professional in her messages, and we discussed about what could happen in my first BDSM session. She recommended to me, with the interests I had, the duos of Mistress Zelda and Mistress Rey, Mistress Zito and Mistress Zelda, and Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Rey. It'll be a few months before I can come to the fortress, but the thought of submitting to these ladies makes me super excited. Their pictures are stunning and I can only imagine what they look like in person. I'll look forward to the day when I'm on the ground looking up as these mistresses flex their dominance upon me. Once the session happens, I'll be sure to let everybody know how it went. Thanks again to Mistress Ree and everybody else for their help.