Just a thought.

LoveSeat

For the mistresses, do you ladies ever do something or run across something and think "It would be great if a sub was here right now"?

But I think about this idea all the time when I'm doing my make up at home I wish I had a subs back to rest my tools on all the time.

For instance, if you had some serious gas and had the thought about having a sub to torture or please?

I felt that way all day yesterday lol, I would have had a wind filled fart session if someone was there yesterday.

I felt that way all day yesterday lol, I would have had a wind filled fart session if someone was there yesterday.

I bet there are plenty who wish they were there for that yesterday. Just curious, because recently I had been burned by wax. While being burned didnt feel good it made me think about temp play at the fortress. How that would feel to go through the sensations at the temperature changed.

For the mistresses, do you ladies ever do something or run across something and think "It would be great if a sub was here right now"?

For instance, if you had some serious gas and had the thought about having a sub to torture or please?

Of course they do my friend. I believe they come across many things that intrigue them and we their loyal clients are to be the subjects of that interest. An experiment!

How ironic that Ive been thinking about scheduling such a session with you after we met. Would have been a blessing to smell all your farts, however potent they may have been.

Oh yes! There are totally times when I find myself unintentionally "prepared" for a specific session! Always gives you a nice reminder of the fortress or some of the memories we all hold there

Must be nice to come across something and have those memories. Bet it can be quite funny, do you ladies ever think of specific subs when such thing occurs? Ive yet to venture in but I am slowly but surely building up the confidence to do so. The community is amazing.

Must be nice to come across something and have those memories. Bet it can be quite funny, do you ladies ever think of specific subs when such thing occurs? Ive yet to venture in but I am slowly but surely building up the confidence to do so. The community is amazing.

Sounds funny but Id like to think that they think of me whenever they are having a gaseous day lol. Knowing how Id love to be there to soak it all in.

Of course they do my friend. I believe they come across many things that intrigue them and we their loyal clients are to be the subjects of that interest. An experiment!

How ironic that Ive been thinking about scheduling such a session with you after we met. Would have been a blessing to smell all your farts, however potent they may have been.

I was just thinking how nice it'll be to get to play with favorite former football player  ;)

hahaha Yes, depending on what I need a sub for at a particular moment.

hahaha Yes, depending on what I need a sub for at a particular moment.

Im sure you and the other ladies have your favorite subs or specific things! Or is favoritism bad for a domme to have?

Sounds funny but Id like to think that they think of me whenever they are having a gaseous day lol. Knowing how Id love to be there to soak it all in.

In my opinion, they probably do think of you when they are gassy with how active you are on the forum! Your name says it all man! lol

I bet there are plenty who wish they were there for that yesterday. Just curious, because recently I had been burned by wax. While being burned didnt feel good it made me think about temp play at the fortress. How that would feel to go through the sensations at the temperature changed.

What kind of candle is it? If it has chemicals or fragrances in it, it will burn your skin and form blister bubbles. Be careful!

What kind of candle is it? If it has chemicals or fragrances in it, it will burn your skin and form blister bubbles. Be careful!

I appreciate your concern! Wasnt too bad. No blisters. Just some irritation and redness. Not sure what candle it was. A friend of mine knocked over a stand that it was on and all the wax in the dish it was in spilled on my shoulder and arm.

Ive been thinking more lately about the things that go on at the fortress. If all of you lovely ladies had the opportunity to pounce on a sub all at once. Which part of their body would you choose to torture? I can only imagine someone being spread thin amongst you all.