Funny Moments In Session

One time the Mistress could not untie my hands from the bars. We were role playing and she stayed in character for about five minutes  Then she blurted out "I can't get the damn thing off." We both could not stop laughing.

Ha! What sort of stuff was she saying while she was still in character? 

Dear Ms. Kang:

I may have posted this before.

This was with a Japanese Mistress and an Japanese female sub/switch. The sub accused me of abusing her. The Mistress, standing with a riding crop in her hand demanded to know why I took advantage of this innocent young lady.  So I looked at her with the most innocent puppy dog eyes and said "she raped me."

The Mistress dropped the crop and broke out in spasms of uncontrollable laughter. It took her several minutes to regain her composure and get the role-play back on track.

Dannyboy

One time the Mistress could not untie my hands from the bars. We were role playing and she stayed in character for about five minutes  Then she blurted out "I can't get the damn thing off." We both could not stop laughing.

Ha! What sort of stuff was she saying while she was still in character? 

This was a cuckold role play. After she hit me with the flogger and made me repeat that she can have any man she wants, she could not untie my left arm from the spreader bar. She kept tugging at it while whispering what a pathetic little dicklet I had. I noticed that she began to repeat herself while the tugging increased. The last thing I remember is her saying "Useless" and "I can't get the damn thing off!" We both broke character at the same time and laughed. I was able to slip my hand through the knot so she could get it off. Thank goodness I have small hands. lol

Only all the time.

One time I remember having nipple clamps with chains on, and was told to crawl over to a certain spot. Well the chain got under me knee and ended up yanking off the clamp, which was a nonoptimal way to get them off. Mistress laughed pretty hard. I think it was funnier for her than for me, but it was pretty funny in the moment.

MISTRESS JESSY KANG...I have always favored the FUN ASPECTS of a BDSM PLAYMATES interventions...the ongoing communications that elicit mutual laughter as I lustfully endure the ever changing SENSUALLY SADISTIC SCENARIOS unfolding before me in the presence of a BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL woman such as YOU and your staff of endlessly alluring MISTRESSES that elicit a most energizing fun filled experience for those so inclined to personally participate in. I do however remember a funny incident with MISTRESS KATZ when after being tied down for about 15 minutes I suddenly developed a severe leg cramp...and my brutally captivating SOPHIA responded with lightning speed to free me...it is all about the caring and sharing of liked minded individuals at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS... Lonewolf 

when mistress Von Dietz was placing a chastity device on me, I was worried it would permanently damage me, she said "don't worry, I haven't lost one yet"...we LoL-ed

Ahhh I do remember this moment!.. I loved the sense of fear oozing out of you during that time.

But seriously, I still haven't lost one.

Yet.

Every session is filled with hilarious moments (always at my expense) but two that  I still laugh about include: 

During my first session (nearly three years ago, WOW) Mistress Kang had me tied up on the floor of the pink room, gagged with a necktie. Me being me, I was trying to hold a conversation when Mistress Kang said to me "Sorry, but I don't speak gag."  Also, at the end of the session, Mistress Kang says something along the lines of "I could keep you tied up here all night if I wanted."  

I tried to reply along the lines of if I didn't have to wake up at 6:00 tomorrow I would love that, but of course my response was unintelligible. Mistress Kang simply mocked my inability to speak before removing the gag.  I must have babbled on for the next five minutes about how exhilarating the entire experience was.  

During my most recent recent session, Mistress Rey had me tied up on the floor of the Tatami room. About 15 minutes in, she pulls out her metal fingernails and smiles, knowing how sensitive I am there. I start squirming. She smiles and says "I love fucking with you." 

I chuckled knowing she was right - I couldn't possibly win. 

Same session, Mistress Rey makes me her puppet. I confess that the first time I discovered I liked fingers up my butt was during a doctors visit fifteen years earlier. She replies "So, you like it when a guy puts his finger up your ass?" 

I'm so embarrassed all I can muster is  "No?"  ...I'm laughing just thinking about it now. 

I must have laughed in every session I've had- even in other people's sessions LOL

I know you have ALL had some funny moments in session- you must have, right? Ok, maybe not *all* of you, but most.

Tell me all about them please.

Go!

I usually try to inject some humor into my sessions. Sometimes successfully, sometimes not. One of my favorites is to look over the shoulder of my Mistress when the door is behind her and shout "Who the heck are you?" Except for Mistress Vu (who gave me a knock off the tomfoolery look), every Mistress spun around to find nobody there. I usually will get a beating with both of us laughing at that point. I once did a session where I told jokes and was judged and punished according to my merits. In one of my early sessions, I was tied face down on the table in the steel room by Mistress Zhao. She placed 3 implements next to me and then left the room to get something. While she was gone, I maneuvered myself on top of the implements. When she returned, she started looking around for her implements until she finally asked me if I saw where she put them. When I replied that I didn't know and that maybe I was on top of them, she "rewarded" me.

MISTRESS JESSY KANG...I have always favored the FUN ASPECTS of a BDSM PLAYMATES interventions...the ongoing communications that elicit mutual laughter as I lustfully endure the ever changing SENSUALLY SADISTIC SCENARIOS unfolding before me in the presence of a BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL woman such as YOU and your staff of endlessly alluring MISTRESSES that elicit a most energizing fun filled experience for those so inclined to personally participate in. I do however remember a funny incident with MISTRESS KATZ when after being tied down for about 15 minutes I suddenly developed a severe leg cramp...and my brutally captivating SOPHIA responded with lightning speed to free me...it is all about the caring and sharing of liked minded individuals at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS... Lonewolf 

. . .And you still have your legs.

I laugh sooo much in session its actually difficult to pinpoint one memory! I do find myself laughing the hardest while a sub is wailing in fear/pain lol! something about that helplessness amuses me to no end...

100% agree!  Subs writhing in pain by my hand and begging me to stop never fail to amuse me--really brings out the sadist in me lolol.

• 1 month later...

Every session is filled with hilarious moments (always at my expense) but two that  I still laugh about include: 

During my first session (nearly three years ago, WOW) Mistress Kang had me tied up on the floor of the pink room, gagged with a necktie. Me being me, I was trying to hold a conversation when Mistress Kang said to me "Sorry, but I don't speak gag."  Also, at the end of the session, Mistress Kang says something along the lines of "I could keep you tied up here all night if I wanted."  

I tried to reply along the lines of if I didn't have to wake up at 6:00 tomorrow I would love that, but of course my response was unintelligible. Mistress Kang simply mocked my inability to speak before removing the gag.  I must have babbled on for the next five minutes about how exhilarating the entire experience was.  

During my most recent recent session, Mistress Rey had me tied up on the floor of the Tatami room. About 15 minutes in, she pulls out her metal fingernails and smiles, knowing how sensitive I am there. I start squirming. She smiles and says "I love fucking with you." 

I chuckled knowing she was right - I couldn't possibly win. 

Same session, Mistress Rey makes me her puppet. I confess that the first time I discovered I liked fingers up my butt was during a doctors visit fifteen years earlier. She replies "So, you like it when a guy puts his finger up your ass?" 

I'm so embarrassed all I can muster is  "No?"  ...I'm laughing just thinking about it now. 

That doctor joke was a good one. Thanks for sharing it again.  :D

Bit of backstory: Zito and I took time out of a session once to discuss whether "Rogue One" is a good Star Wars movie, and I once bought Jessy a "Chinese Star Wars" shirt, so they both think I'm a huge Star Wars nerd.  (Not true.  I'm a bit of a Star Wars nerd, but mild by comparison to some).

So during a session with both of them, after I've taken two mad minutes and am both physically and mentally exhausted, I find myself lying on my back and just trying to recover.  Jessy says...something...it may have been something like, "you're going to do far more suffering."

And I say, "What?  I thought you said Star Wars suffering."  Not being funny, just being out of it.

So Zito says, "Of course you did," in this perfect voice of annoyance at the biggest geek in the world.

And I say, "Hey!  That's mean!"

Well, I thought it was funny.  Two minutes of solid corporal torture, and I thought it was "mean" to accuse me of being a nerd.

So a few years back I'm in the middle of a session, tied down, ball gag in, and the Mistress is just really going to town with a paddle spanking.  She says to me "I bet you didn't think your Sunday was gonna end up like this"  I look up at her confused and mumble a loud "OH SHIT" through my ball gag. She immediately stops unbuckles it and asks if I'm ok. I go "yeah Im fine I thought today was Saturday and forgot to pick up my laundry" LOL  a totally random impromptu breaking character response.  We both stare at each other and proceed to burst out laughing.

So a few years back I'm in the middle of a session, tied down, ball gag in, and the Mistress is just really going to town with a paddle spanking. She says to me "I bet you didn't think your Sunday was gonna end up like this" I look up at her confused and mumble a loud "OH SHIT" through my ball gag. She immediately stops unbuckles it and asks if I'm ok. I go "yeah Im fine I thought today was Saturday and forgot to pick up my laundry" LOL a totally random impromptu breaking character response. We both stare at each other and proceed to burst out laughing.

That's such a random thought especially while getting spanked!

So a few years back I'm in the middle of a session, tied down, ball gag in, and the Mistress is just really going to town with a paddle spanking.  She says to me "I bet you didn't think your Sunday was gonna end up like this"  I look up at her confused and mumble a loud "OH SHIT" through my ball gag. She immediately stops unbuckles it and asks if I'm ok. I go "yeah Im fine I thought today was Saturday and forgot to pick up my laundry" LOL  a totally random impromptu breaking character response.  We both stare at each other and proceed to burst out laughing.

hahaha maybe next time you should write yourself a note. 

• 3 months later...