It was my first session at the Fortress and getting into the fortress was as heart throbbing as it was getting out. Get through a systematic area of instructed directions, you immediately feel that you have already surrendered. Slightly frightened and the atmosphere which makes you heighten your senses. But very clean, very professional and absolutely well maintained.

I did as instructed and waiting for Mistress Shankar to come in the room. Here she enters and looks much much more beautiful, sexy and sensuous than you see in the pictures. Amazing smile covering her ability to govern you is what you realise as you move on. I decided for a deceiving roleplay and Mistress was kind enough to do exactly the same. And  much much better. With a little experience, i was always made to feel that i am in safe hands and Mistress was conversational all the time. Commanding, sensouus and rough as i can describe the session where 2 hours passed by within no time. Should have waited for more, i guess but would certainly plan that way next time in New York.

Thanks a ton Mistress Shankar. You are just amazing ! Remembering your sexy sight with towering impressions of teasing and torturing my nipples, spanking and tease and denial.

The professional/institutional entrance and gradual cutting off from the outside world is ideal for my scenes.  It's as if you have left a trail of bread crumbs to find your way back to the world you know and turn around to see that the birds have eaten every morsel. 

Can you elaborate on "deceiving roleplay"?  Chances are over 99 out of 100 that I love whatever it was.

MISTRESS SHANKAR  relates most impressively to her inferior male prey as she instinctively revs up her inborn TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES fully sanctioned by her ultra unique EROTIC SENSUAL BEAUTY...a much desired female supremacist of male debasement always teasingly persuasive in her most intimidating domineering unyielding presence...manisu...your overwhelming endorsement of your Mistress and the most envious submissive interventions at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS are most reminiscent of client satisfaction endlessly observed relating to the immensely diverse staff of most TORTUROUS BEAUTIES enthusiastically awaiting their most vulnerable most willing submissive prey...Lonewolf