Martial Arts Mistresses

Manhattan

I train Tae Kwon Do and one of the trainers is a very beautiful Korean woman.

She`s been training since she was a little girl and she is way better than me and she can kick my ass in a Tae Kwon Do match without any struggle. 

Not long ago she kicked me in my stomach so hard that I fell on the floor. I was rolling around gasping for air while more than 30 people watched.

This was very painful and also humiliating because so many people noticed.

She then helped me up and asked me if  was ok, then she gave me a hug.

When I was able to talk again I praised her and her skills while all the other people could hear it.

I love to show her my humble respect. She deserve respect.

But she is really not a dominant person, or maybe she is dominant in a very good way. She knows how to put people in their place for their own good sake.

She is also very friendly and caring with a strong mind.

We are now friends and that makes me more than happy. She s like a Goddess to me.

Wow, Svsub, your story has me interested in taking Tae Kwon Do  for allllll the wrong reasons ; ).

I recently trained in kick boxing with this Egyptian girl's boyfriend. I realized I hadn't taken a punch in almost 20 years and it can really shock your system if you're not ready for it. I kinda liked how it forced me to toughen my core  in order to train/spar but the pretty boy in me didn't want to risk getting my face messed up.

When it comes to Femdom though, there's certainly an allure to losing to a powerful woman even when you've given your genuine best. 

Wow, Svsub, your story has me interested in taking Tae Kwon Do  for allllll the wrong reasons ; ).

I recently trained in kick boxing with this Egyptian girl's boyfriend. I realized I hadn't taken a punch in almost 20 years and it can really shock your system if you're not ready for it. I kinda liked how it forced me to toughen my core  in order to train/spar but the pretty boy in me didn't want to risk getting my face messed up.

When it comes to Femdom though, there's certainly an allure to losing to a powerful woman even when you've given your genuine best. 

This is why I love the crack of a good hard slap on an unsuspecting face ;)