Member Profiles

Big Trouble Baby

Tried to view a member profile last night and a message saying an error occurred and I wasn't allowed access. Tried again today and got the same. I see that others are viewing the profiles so it must be just me. Any solutions?

I've gotten the same message. Only Mistress Kang has the solutions!

whip

Where did you see that?

Mistress Kang,

The new forum format has some slight errors, where you get denied through "[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles." I looked at a picture of Mistress Ree in her gallery then clicked on her name and was taken to her profile of all places. Even stranger, I was able to click on someone in her "Friends" section and proceed onto their profile. I just tried accessing Mistress Ree's profile and I received a denial message. I could click around for the coding error then report it, if that's okay with you.

-monokuro

Where did you see that?

Mistress Kang,

When I click on a members name a page heading says "An Error Occurred". Followed by "Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use this feature, or don't know why you got this message error, try looking through the help files for more information". Followed by, in red lettering,

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

I linked onto "Our help documentation" but couldn't find anything that helped. In addition to individual names, this page comes up when I click on "Members"and "Overall top posters".

Ray

Guest Mistress Kang

In general I have view profiles disabled. It's not a big deal, just no reason for it. Will ask about the other stuff, it's a pretty complicated script so things are bound to come up.