Fortress Announcement!!

Mistress Kang

Closed August 9th - August 12th because… We’re Moving! (Don’t worry just a few blocks and it’s larger and nicer).

After 10+ years, bigger, better, more everything! But we need a few days to move- so be patient.

What can you do?

1. Be patient- although the playrooms are ready at the new location, we’ve been at the current location so long muscle memory has set in. We might not be the smoothly oiled machine you’re used to for a week or two. Cut us some slack, enjoy the new place, give us a little time to get back up to speed (and obviously all the same Fortress Players will be there as well).

2. Please keep a low profile. We have new neighbors, they don’t know how cool we are yet, so we all need to be at our best and make sure they are comfortable with us- so no wearing that horse tail butt plug in the elevator :-)  and best to avoid hanging around or being too chatty coming and going if possible.

That’s it! You guys are going to LOVE what the new place has to offer you!

MISTRESS JESSY KANG....Where ever the ultra BRUTALLY BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL FETISH FORTRESS BOSS...OMG YES...TAKES US...with your TRULY ULTRA SADISTIC MOST DESIRABLE TORTUROUS STAFF OF FEMALE  to MALE UNFATHOMABLE ENFORCED INSIDIOUS EXTREME CRUELTY personified...ever envisioned conceivable...OMG YES... we will most OBEDIENTLY most LUSTFULLY follow INTERMINABLY...as YOU personally have endlessly perpetuated the ULTIMATE most positive  extraordinaire BDSM EXPERIENCE in the New York scene ongoing for more than a decade...may it never ever end...returning Lonewolf is a ruthlessly TORTURED most willing VICTIM of ULTIMATE SADISTIC FEMALE SUPREMACY at the always unbeatable INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS.

MISTRESS JESSY KANG....Where ever the ultra BRUTALLY BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL FETISH FORTRESS BOSS...OMG YES...TAKES US...with your TRULY ULTRA SADISTIC MOST DESIRABLE TORTUROUS STAFF OF FEMALE  to MALE UNFATHOMABLE ENFORCED INSIDIOUS EXTREME CRUELTY personified...ever envisioned conceivable...OMG YES... we will most OBEDIENTLY most LUSTFULLY follow INTERMINABLY...as YOU personally have endlessly perpetuated the ULTIMATE most positive  extraordinaire BDSM EXPERIENCE in the New York scene ongoing for more than a decade...may it never ever end...returning Lonewolf is a ruthlessly TORTURED most willing VICTIM of ULTIMATE SADISTIC FEMALE SUPREMACY at the always unbeatable INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS.

Hmmm just one more reason to take your vitamins and heal that body so you can come check us out (and be TORTURED MUAHAAHHHAA!!) as if you needed another one ;) Sending good vibes and well wishes Lonewolf ✌ Xx

MISTRESS VON DIETZ...VISUALLY and PHYSICALLY THE MOST TORTUROUS FEMALE BEAUTY on staff bar none. Mere words are totally inadequate as I speak in full synchronization with every male who sets his eyes on the ultra extremism of YOUR most BREATHTAKING PHYSICALITY PERSONIFIED that most SENSUALLY and most EROTICALLY...AND YES....most SADISTICALLY predisposes the lustful human male animal to whatever YOUR unfathomable CRUELEST FEMALE PROPENSITIES RUTHLESSLY DICTATE...As for me personally...Lonewolf will endlessly endure YOUR MOST AGONIZING CRUELEST TORTUROUS PRESENCE if in closest proximity to your most TORTUROUS FEMALE PHYSICALITY...to literally DIEtz FOR INTERMINABLY!!!

Playing at the new location has been great so far, I'm excited to see you all there :)

I miss You, Miss Zito !

You & Ms Fang were the double in my first ever  session at the FF--

You were soo sweet & also beautiful.   

Anyway--I  hope You have nice memories of me--as well--! ;)   I would like to serve You again some day-

Regards,

Adam 

Closed August 9th - August 12th because… We’re Moving! (Don’t worry just a few blocks and it’s larger and nicer).

After 10+ years, bigger, better, more everything! But we need a few days to move- so be patient.

What can you do?

1. Be patient- although the playrooms are ready at the new location, we’ve been at the current location so long muscle memory has set in. We might not be the smoothly oiled machine you’re used to for a week or two. Cut us some slack, enjoy the new place, give us a little time to get back up to speed (and obviously all the same Fortress Players will be there as well).

2. Please keep a low profile. We have new neighbors, they don’t know how cool we are yet, so we all need to be at our best and make sure they are comfortable with us- so no wearing that horse tail butt plug in the elevator :-)  and best to avoid hanging around or being too chatty coming and going if possible.

That’s it! You guys are going to LOVE what the new place has to offer you!

Has anyone seen/played in the new place yet???  How do you like it??

• Mistress Ree unpinned, pinned and unpinned this topic