Problem ...Question.

Guest Mistress Kang

I noticed when I tried to post I can't hilite anything. When I tried to respond to another post I'm typing over it. Anyone else having this problem?

What browser? Is this always of just today?

Also how does the multiquote feature work? Whenever I try to use it nothing happens.

Click the MultiQuote button on each post you want to quote, then click Post Reply at the bottom.

I noticed when I tried to post I can't hilite anything. When I tried to respond to another post I'm typing over it. Anyone else having this problem?

Also how does the multiquote feature work? Whenever I try to use it nothing happens.

Woffyboy,

There shouldn't be any problems with highlighting text. I've just tried it with IE, Chrome, Opera, and Firefox (3 on a USB) just to check for matches to what you've experienced and I couldn't replicate it.

It could just be a little glitch in the programming, whenever I try to highlight things on this forum using my mouse it selects the entire text at first before shrinking down to what I wanted. I suppose there's only one question left. Are you on a Mac? If so, I cannot help.

-monokuro

Clicking the multiquote does nothing. Only the reply box brings me to the page.

Actually, as Ms Kang pointed out, select each post you want to use in your post by clicking on the respective Multiquote button's, then press the Reply button to open the editor.

HD.

Guest Mistress Kang

Pressing multiquote and reply brings up one quote only. Either way I can't use it because I can't click on to a line. Typing starts at the top and goes over the previous quote.

You have to toggle multi-quote on each separate post that you want to quote THEN hit reply.