Latex Vacuum Bed

Mistress Kang

Looks like a great time.  A sub in the latex vac bed will be fun to play with while I rub against the vac bed in my latex cat suit. 

Ms Katz,

Can't believe I missed this post.

That scenario would drive me nuts!  Sounds like an insanely cruel tease.  Don't think I would be able to handle that.

• 2 weeks later...

hahah are you into seeing me wearing latex, the vac bed or both?

Seeing you wearing anything would be fantastic, Mistress Katz.  (I actualy love seeing your selfies when your wearing a hoodie or black jacket!) And seeing you not wearing anything would be nice too.  I think I would hate the Vac Bed.  I don't like being immobilized like that.  

Every submissive I have tried to stuff into the vacuum bed has felt terribly uncomfortable just looking at it. Is it really so terrifying to be completely immobilized? Aren't there those who find that extreme sense of confinement comforting?

I think I would actually like to try this. But I doubt I will be back to the Fortress before spring.

Every submissive I have tried to stuff into the vacuum bed has felt terribly uncomfortable just looking at it. Is it really so terrifying to be completely immobilized? Aren't there those who find that extreme sense of confinement comforting?

I find the confinement and helplessness very comforting.  It can be a great lesson in trust.

Seeing you wearing anything would be fantastic, Mistress Katz.  (I actualy love seeing your selfies when your wearing a hoodie or black jacket!) And seeing you not wearing anything would be nice too.  I think I would hate the Vac Bed.  I don't like being immobilized like that.  

Black is my favorite color, so I tend to wear it a lot. 

The Vac bed can be difficult for some.  It's like being slowly vacuum-sealed like a chunk of beef roast.

Black is my favorite color, so I tend to wear it a lot. 

The Vac bed can be difficult for some.  It's like being slowly vacuum-sealed like a chunk of beef roast.

Mistress Katz,

Black is my favorite color too!  A woman after my own heart  :wub2:  :wub2:  :wub2:   

Where you a Goth Girl when you were younger?  Just curious.  I was a hardcore/metal kid (Still am) and 90% of the clothing that I wear is black or dark toned, gray or slate.