Kidnapping Scenario?

redhat334

On 7/5/2018 at 10:49 AM, Xirix7 said:

I had a friend who was associated with a group that is being discussed on the forum, which arranged for "kidnappings of couples" as a sexual adventure.  It was very adult oriented.  This one only did M/F couples, and it was based in Las Vegas.  He said that the questions given the couple before the kidnapping involved how much humiliation and forced nudity they wished to experience.  They would not go past second base with a client and this was understood, he said.  Still, he told me of a couple of their events and hearing about them was HOT.  Watching your wife be forced to undress at gunpoint has to be an incredible experience.  Of course I mean only in role play.  LOL.

This is so interesting to me! Is it always the same scenario based within the couples limits? Or different role plays for different people? 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, one of the strongest aspects of the dynamic is always the element of surprise. And—I think—it would be key for a kidnapping scenario. Unfortunately, I believe it's impossible to responsibly play out a kidnapping scenario in public. But while anticipating my first session at the Fortress and sitting in a hotel room close by, I had a fantasy: What if the extra room key that you're usually given (as well as the room number) could be dropped at the Fortress? The Mistress(es) could then enter in the middle of the night, cuff the victim and prepare him for transportation. Perhaps that could mean attaching a remote controlled ball zapper, which could be used as a threat to make the victim move to the desired location without alerting anybody.

16 hours ago, Mr. C. said:

For me, one of the strongest aspects of the dynamic is always the element of surprise. And—I think—it would be key for a kidnapping scenario. Unfortunately, I believe it's impossible to responsibly play out a kidnapping scenario in public. But while anticipating my first session at the Fortress and sitting in a hotel room close by, I had a fantasy: What if the extra room key that you're usually given (as well as the room number) could be dropped at the Fortress? The Mistress(es) could then enter in the middle of the night, cuff the victim and prepare him for transportation. Perhaps that could mean attaching a remote controlled ball zapper, which could be used as a threat to make the victim move to the desired location without alerting anybody.

I have had similar fantasies.  The aspect of kidnapping scenarios that appeals to me is that extra loss of control.  If it could be done right the "victim" couldn't even control when the session begins or ends.

On 8/29/2018 at 1:39 AM, Mr. C. said:

I want to see the remote control ball zapper you speak of....

On 8/29/2018 at 6:02 PM, theDumbMule said:

I have had similar fantasies.  The aspect of kidnapping scenarios that appeals to me is that extra loss of control.  If it could be done right the "victim" couldn't even control when the session begins or ends.

Have you done a kidnapping role play before? 

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2018 at 9:09 PM, Mr. C. said:

I think this Electro Cock and Ball Trainer inspired me.

It looks glorious.  In a kidnapping scene you can abandon someone in some kind of bound sense dep predicament, not knowing when you'll come back - or if you never left.  Then suddenly - ZAP!

But the reviews are not great.  Worst part is that after 3 minutes it shuts off.  And you can't just turn it back on.  You have to remove the batteries.  So the element of surprise would be gone after 3 minutes for anyone familiar with the workings.  I love the idea though.  I wish some NASA engineers would throw their big brains at toys.  Remote controlled but plugs which a Mistress can turn on from her phone while you're at work are in their 3rd release and starting to get pretty good.  The first ones could be intercepted by random callers (which seemed kind of hilarious).

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2018 at 12:52 AM, ConsentOptional said:

It looks glorious.  In a kidnapping scene you can abandon someone in some kind of bound sense dep predicament, not knowing when you'll come back - or if you never left.  Then suddenly - ZAP!

But the reviews are not great.  Worst part is that after 3 minutes it shuts off.  And you can't just turn it back on.  You have to remove the batteries.  So the element of surprise would be gone after 3 minutes for anyone familiar with the workings.  I love the idea though.  I wish some NASA engineers would throw their big brains at toys.  Remote controlled but plugs which a Mistress can turn on from her phone while you're at work are in their 3rd release and starting to get pretty good.  The first ones could be intercepted by random callers (which seemed kind of hilarious).

I agree. There is so much potential for more advanced toys.