Celebrity dommes

Lilbitchbobby

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/19/2017 at 9:18 PM, Lilbitchbobby said:

What about jennifer aniston ??? Ill take her over angelina jolie anytime

Spot on.  If we agree that the world is full of exceptions, Aquarius women are as tough as nails and just completely "screw your sensitivites, get on board or take a walk".  If nobody knew who Jennifer Aniston was, we'd imagine she's a ruthless corporate power broker with the way she dresses off-screen and the permanent expression on her face.

On 11/14/2017 at 12:30 PM, LiamD said:

I get it, and at the risk of being a bdsm Debbie Downer, my fantasies just don't take me past the realities of the FF Beauties and what they've created.

L

No downer at all.  Great post.  The Fortress is the pinnacle of domination for a reason.  Any celebrity or movie scene mentioned in this thread instantly becomes that dot on an old TV screen when you've turned it off once the Fortress enters the conversation.

On 2/24/2018 at 11:17 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

I'm really surprised that no one mentioned Gwen Stefani! I've been listening to No Doubt a lot lately and even though she was hot in the 90's, she's still just as beautiful today :wub:

No doubt to the 'No Doubt' lady.  How quickly we forget the art of 'Candy Girl' dominance, the Forever Girly Girl that has people falling in front of her  just from her charisma.  If she never utters a word or picks up a whip and the entire world is begging to do her bidding, well....mission accomplished.

On 1/11/2018 at 4:47 AM, painslut said:

Can you imagine what she would do to your balls? Also made me think of angela basset she always struck me as a very stong woman.

Second Natalie Dormer had a crush on her since she was in the Tudors.

Hard to narrow it down but a few more I would list

Jennifer Connelly that scene in career opportunites where she rides the mechanical horse still gives me wet dreams

Chasty Ballesteros

Eva amurri god those breasts

Amber Rose

Nikki minaj

Too manu to name!

Niki Minaj.  How could I  neglect her(?)  I used her name as a password once for picking up a ticket I had ordered online - the lady at the counter smiled at me with an expression of "Seriously?  You couldn't let it go for something like this?".  No, I couldn't.  And Amber Rose with the leather  pants.

On 7/29/2018 at 4:03 PM, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

Rosario definitely. Halle is so soft-spoken but I feel like she has a sadistic side too.

I once read Halle being quoted as saying she likes or prefers "being on top".  I strongly suspect she possesses some kind of a dominant streak.

On 8/16/2018 at 9:55 AM, Lilbitchbobby said:

Kris jenner!!!   I know a lot of people will say. O but i think shes gorgeous    She can dominate me anyday

She's gorgeous but her voice annoys the absolute shit out of me lol. If I were to double domme with her I don't think I'd be able to stand it HA

On 8/2/2018 at 9:37 PM, 华主的小乖乖毛 said:

Phenomenal thread. What a GREAT topic.  I'll definitely indulge, thanks.  First, acknowledging your choices - outstanding.  Elizabeth Hurley: traditional Hollywood Gemini (they get guys, genuinely enjoy reading us instruction manuals, quick witted, slightly impatient, no topic is taboo, and LOVE to drop verbal hammers with a smile - don't be hurt, take the hammers - she's inviting you along for the ride.  Nicole Kidman, Courtney Cox, Karen Mok, Chen Lu Yu, Xu Xi Di - all great Gemini power women.  Oh -  and the a## kickah?  Given a wardrobe suggestion, Gemini Gals LOVE to strut and ask for your opinion - if you've got any speech left to offer.  Britney Spears: WOW.  Sagittarius with a big heart, cares about everything including protecting the world's snails - that's how she lures you into position -  then the arrow hits and she's dragging you off into whatever plan she has and you've forgotten what your life's blueprints were a few moments ago. She likes to lead and she'll bulldoze through it all - and the entire time, you can't stop being amazed at how good someone can look while being so clumsy.  Great Dom, she is.  Mila Kunis:  She was born to wear leather and 6 inch heels - lordy, that child.  Great pick.  Few are those that can  resist the warmth and humor of the Leo lady (something tells me Mistress Jung is a Leo?) - how can you not submit to a lady that can make you laugh at your very WORST moments in life (with most others, this would be a traumatic experience) while keeping you pinned between her paws(?)  It's painful for a few moments, until you realize how desperately in love with her you've become - then you start telling her jokes for you, which makes her laugh and taunt even more. 

DEFINITELY A CHALLENGE TO REDUCE TO 3, BUT HERE GOES, IN REVERSE ORDER:  #3: Lin Jia Qi (6'0 Supermodel, Taiwan, Virgo.  With Virgo's, it's shape up or ship out, and at 6'5 in the thigh-high boots, shaping up is what you'll choose for Lin Jia Qi - imagine being judged 24/7 for everything you've never thought of by this one?  When she looks and dresses like this, who cares?  Just do it).  #2:  Zhang Zi Yi (Everybody knows her, Anhui province, Aquarius.  Nobody gives less of a #hit about your excuses from the biggest to smallest than Aquarius woman -  every day she takes a new road and goes her own way and she's completely absorbed in herself  - she's blessed physically, and you either wrap your life around her very specific and bizarre plans which she's incapable of explaining to anyone,  or she'll leave you in a state of hopeless confusion and despair, but not until she's surgically removed your heart and soul with a "You had a choice..." and walked off with them in her pocket - no time for sentimentality with this one - Aquarius ladies are born doms).  #1:  Lucy Liu (You  can't vote against a Flushing gal, especially one that not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR times in her career has played an ice-veined, man-eating, face-thrashing, a##-kicking, ego-busting, walking advertisement for the Matriarchy:  Kill Bill, Ally McBeal, Charlie's Angels and Payback.  In interviews she's a soft-hearted Sag that is perpetually laughing from the belly, but there's something about leather and solid heels which just transform this woman.  14.thumb.jpg.b6bf0c58a33046f411f9b91fcbab7063.jpg2068310268_u34676897314131688952fm214gp0.jpg.cc23b123ac6bd9f7c579c0c4e047836d.jpglucy1.thumb.jpg.07971572445f1d5985357c580c4708d1.jpg

Thanks for introducing me to Lin Jia Qi. Wow!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

On 7/20/2018 at 11:58 PM, kevybaby said:

I want Rhatha Phongam to ignore me. 

On 7/21/2018 at 12:10 AM, Mistress Kang said:

Whaddya know, she is. 

At the risk of sounding like a kiss-ass (and one should never kiss a pro-Domme's ass before she has determined the tribute), had I been drinking milk when I read this it would have sprayed out of my nose.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...