Fantasies about various Dommes at the Fortress

whiplash

I can imagine doing anything with Mistress Kang but when I think of Mistress Kim I can think of cp, perhaps cbt and strap on play. Whilie with Switch Minnie I have more sensual fantasies and even thoughts of being on top. I wonder if the Domme guides your fantasies.

whip

• 2 weeks later...

Mistress Vu! Mistress Vu! Mistress Vu!

I have admired Mistress Vu for quite some time. I have just been released from an exclusive BDSM relationship, and need to get myself focused again. Ass & Body Worship, Slut Training, Strap-on Training, Tease and Denial, Heavy Verbal Abuse, OTK Spanking; it's like her profile is speaking specifically to me. Plus she is gorgeous.

I will be in to see you shortly Mistress Vu.

whiplash, you may enter... Ms. Chan will know how to handle you. My only request is that I get a report from each of you ;-) Oh and you must HAVE FUN LOL

Mistress Kang,

Thank You so much. Of course I will follow Your request. i'm sure it will be fun!

whip

Well, where to start?

Mistress Quan is deadly, a horror fantasy on the edge.

Mistress Kim is an olympian, perhaps a perfect 10 diving board champion in Beijing.

Mistress Vu is a sensation that has no expression, in the pleasure center of the brain.

Mistress Kang is in tune, controlling your wavelength, but with a touch of untouchable.

Ms. Chan is deep water waders where the fish are flashing colors and darting about.

Mistress Quan hides her savage temperment behind a mask of serene beauty.

Mistress Kim is the Commandant if an inhuman North Korean Prison.

Misterss Vu holds me captive in her North Vietnamese Prison (circa 1968), using me for her sadistic pleasures.

Mistress Kang is the omniscient, omnipoternt, omnipresent, carnivarous force in my universe.

Mistress Chan binds my body and soul without rope. She freeezes me with a look, and controls me with a wisper. I exist for her pleasure.

:mrgreen:

Well, where to start?

Mistress Quan is deadly, a horror fantasy on the edge.

Mistress Kim is an olympian, perhaps a perfect 10 diving board champion in Beijing.

Mistress Vu is a sensation that has no expression, in the pleasure center of the brain.

Mistress Kang is in tune, controlling your wavelength, but with a touch of untouchable.

Ms. Chan is deep water waders where the fish are flashing colors and darting about.

Dear Lashee,

What a beautiful metaphor! So fitting considering my switching abilities. Yes, I do dart about! :lol: I'd like to believe I am one of those fish that camouflage well. As little innocent feeders swim by, I snatch them with one great bite! :lol: