Zhao+Ahn&Bullwhip VS sub ass

romainlocas

I was actually referring to You and Mistress Ahn :)

When Mistress Ahn and I session together, we are like the two most deviant school girls in the entire high school. Both of us having an inclination to playfully diabolic behaviors, our two sexy brains together devise of the most twisted things. She fuels my energy to push the envelope and is one of my very favorite playmates.

When Mistress Ahn and I session together, we are like the two most deviant school girls in the entire high school. Both of us having an inclination to playfully diabolic behaviors, our two sexy brains together devise of the most twisted things. She fuels my energy to push the envelope and is one of my very favorite playmates.

Playfully diabolic behaviors? Sexy brains? Sounds very tempting.

Yes, it was fantastic, RomainLocus. With them in a room, you will never wilt! Mistress Ahn and Mistress Zhao are fantastic.

Alone, They are Two. Together They multiply to Eight, Glorious Eight, in one room, with you. Yes, it is a bit too much, isn't it? Eight hands, seven brains, six noses, toezes, till you're Singin in the Rain.

And Romain, you mention the bullwhip. i have TASTED Their Lash and no small amount of it. It is comparable to Sermon on the Mount. These Two Beautiful Women handle the single-tail like Snake Charmers, delicately, visually, deliberately, viciously. Take your poison. Take Their Lash.

Now i am sweating. Please, i'm sorry i wrote all this. NO! Not a double bullwhipping? Noooooooo

Yes, it was fantastic, RomainLocus. With them in a room, you will never wilt! Mistress Ahn and Mistress Zhao are fantastic.

Alone, They are Two. Together They multiply to Eight, Glorious Eight, in one room, with you. Yes, it is a bit too much, isn't it? Eight hands, seven brains, six noses, toezes, till you're Singin in the Rain.

And Romain, you mention the bullwhip. i have TASTED Their Lash and no small amount of it. It is comparable to Sermon on the Mount. These Two Beautiful Women handle the single-tail like Snake Charmers, delicately, visually, deliberately, viciously. Take your poison. Take Their Lash.

Now i am sweating. Please, i'm sorry i wrote all this. NO! Not a double bullwhipping? Noooooooo

lashee,

Somehow, I get the feeling that your "no" actually means "yes"

Now hold still..no flinching or else you're gonna end up with bitch brows.

lashee,

Somehow, I get the feeling that your "no" actually means "yes"

Now hold still..no flinching or else you're gonna end up with bitch brows.

Dear Mistress Zhao,

Yes, yes, yes, and i felt like Your bitch. Your single-tail across my shoulders and thighs felt sweet and rough. Thank You for a wonderful time.

Your,

herm