You sitting and sleeping on my body.‏

yudh

My name yudh 0841281324.I was in Bangkok.You can sit Thap sleep thap on me.If you want me to be mattress. you have 2 mattress .I sleep on the mattress after first.Then you place the mattress on me .You up sleeping on a mattress at place on me .I am delighted was mattress for you.Service price 500 Baht.Willing to serve. But you have to pay travel costs.No artifice weight But you should have 2 mattress.Interested contact yudh One two four eight eight zero one two three four.I was in Bangkok Yai.

post-11542-12717697767153_thumb.gif

Guest Mistress Kang

Greenlit because just too awesome. Okay Yudh:

Are you a boy or girl?

Is it 500 baht per person on the mattress? Or per night? I don't like to sleep alone, how much for me and three male slaves?

Do you snore?

What if you need to pee during the night? Do me and my slaves have to get up also?

Is your offer limited to mattresses? Or are you open to being sewn into in a chair?

Any issues with catheters or feeding tubes?

Skin upholstered furniture is hard to clean, are you comfortable with being dip-coated in vinyl?

yudh.jpg

Is there an award for Best Post Ever?

Can we just call this one now?

I'd wait until a Nigerian prince wishing to share his massive wealth of billions shows up and asks Mistress Kang if she would like a share. But yes this may be the best post ever, offering strange services for 15 bucks. Not exactly Fortress fares.

-monokuro